Thread: Advice on pleaser heels? Sizing

Advice on pleaser heels? Sizing

Does anyone have experience with sizing? A friend of mine i think can fit size 10.5 female because on other heels size 10 is tight and size 11 sometimes works sometimes there's a gap. He wears size 10 male. He bought size 11 from pleaser (domina-108) and there was space between the back of his feet and the beginning of the shoe. He thought for this particular shoe there is lots of toe room but he's not sure. He wants to buy other heels, probably from pleaser, but he's not too sure on sizing. Anyone have experience in any pleaser heels? Can be sandals, pumps, or boots, any help is appreciated!

For me I wear a 10 male and 12 female and I thought the 12 pleaser ran a little small and 13 was too big. In 9 west the 12 fits perfect

I wear 8 to 8.5 in men's shoes, I have a pair of size 10 Pleaser Delight platform sandals and they're a little tight but do fit.

I'm 11 1/2 mens, makes me about 13 1/2, tough size to fit, I've found that it all depends on heel height, I have sz 13 slides that fit, and sz 14 4" heels that are tight. so it's best to try em on first if you can, if doing internet shopping check return policy.

I wear a men's 11.5 or 12, and wear a women's 13 wide. I have found women's shoes are hit or miss on sizing.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Even in the same brand sizing can vary depending on style, material, and a number of other factors. Shoes are one of those things you just need to try on.

Pleaser heels are great, but, for me, always run small. I’ve had to go to a full size larger...11 to 12, even 12.5. More time to break-in. Once done, they’re very nice.

I wear a 10 - 10.5 male. I have 3 pair of pleaser pumps in 11 wide that fit well. And one pair that is an 11 (regular width) that are too tight, but I can squeeze into them. I also have 2 pair of pleaser boots size 11 that fit fine as well.
    In addition, I have 2 different pair of booties made by "Soda" which I love, and a basic pair of Walmart flats that are all 11's. All fit fine. Maybe I've been lucky with consistent shoe sizing, but 11w in women's sizing seems to be my go to size.
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

Pleaser has some nice shoes at reasonable prices.

I wear a 10.5 men's and, with a little wear, found their size 12M to fit perfectly.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    I have bought 4 pairs of Pleaser heels. I take a 10 1/2 - 11 in men's shoes and I find a 13 in women's is perfect. However, I have a narrow foot, and all of my stilettos from Pleaser are quite narrow, so for me, are a great fit. Of course, it also depends on the style. Peep-toe, Slingbacks and open heel allow for some leeway in sizing.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Silver Member
    Male shoes size 10. I can comfortably wear a women's size 11W if its open toed. Otherwise, size 12 (which is usually wide enough). I cannot wear pointy toed shoes.
    If the shoe fits a little loose, use the appropriate heel forms to take up some space.

One thing that I have noticed is that Pleaser is not necessarily consistent in their sizing even within the same shoe; but different colors. I miss that they no longer make wide shoes also.

I have FAB 420's that are different:
    Black in 15W fits absolutely perfect.
    Nude when they started the "pink label" line they said they are supposed to be a little bit wider. Size 15. - too small
    Red size 16 too long.

I tried a slightly higher heel version 3" in red they said was a 15 wide and it was too short.

I have a "Anna" flat in 15 that is slightly big.

Moral of this story, if you can try them on before buying.

I normally wear size 13W for women's shoes. I bought a pair of 13 Pleaser pumps, and they were way too tight. I exchanged for the same model, size 14. They were too long, with my heel coming out constantly.

So my experience is that they run about 1/2 size smaller and narrower than average. The best strategy is always to buy from somewhere that has a good return policy.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Mine run a little smaller and narrower than some other brands.

Just try them on before u buy. Or, if buying online?
    Be sure they have a god exchange policy!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Pleaser makes shoes for women AND men. So the sizes are all over the place. Best bet is to buy from somewhere that will take returns.

These in a size 15 are actually a woman's 15, because I wear a men's 15 (and sometimes even a 16) and can't even get my foot into them at all. So, they're a men's 13.
    https://www.amazon.com/Funtasma-Plea...ze+15+funtasma

These in a size 15 fit me. The 16's I can wear, but with socks.
    https://www.amazon.com/Pleaser-Women...boots++size+15

These I wear and are the most comfortable in a 16, and that corresponds to a men's 16.
    https://www.amazon.com/Pleaser-Women...boots++size+15

So there you have it. Same brand, sizes all over. Basically, you have to try them on to see if they fit. I've had success with Amazon in returning shoes that don't fit.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I wear 9.5 men's. I have a pair of pleaser boots in 11 and they fit great. All of my pumps are 11 from various manufacturers, fit can be hit and miss.

I'm also a 9.5 in mens, and like Alexis above all my Pleaser-brand pumps and boots in size 11 fit great. I also have a few other brands, everything size 11 and it seems to fit well. I suppose depending on your feet and what you find comfortable, as they say "your mileage may vary."
    -Cheryllynn