Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crossdressing and dining out.

If I had to pick one activity to do while I'm out it would be going out to eat. Restaurants have always seemed like kind of a safe haven. I was seated right next to the bar at a Red Lobster when a ballgame was on and it was getting rowdy (for a Red Lobster) and there were a couple of guys I frequently caught staring at me, but I don't know why they were staring. Another time at McDonalds where the girl that took my order told the people behind me "there's a guy dressed like a woman over there". That was almost 40 years ago. No telling how many times I've been to a restaurant dressed. Anything can happen any time, but use common sense like any other woman and you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxanne Lanyon View Post
    I dream of being asked out to eat, especially by my boyfriend.
    Being asked out on a date, wouldn’t that be an interesting experience!

I figured spaghetti would be a dodgy proposition. I guess I’ll also have to practice taking girl bites and having girls portions. Gotta watch my figure.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Eating out has never caused me any troubles, no matter where I eat.

Even when in a cafe full of construction workers not one made any remarks.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

We've been to McDonald's, Wendy's, Chinese restaurants, diners, just about every kind of food establishment.
    Just be yourself, act like you belong there (no deer in the headlights) and all is well.

We also went to Ben & Jerry's and took the tour of the factory in Vermont, museums and all kinds of places. Confidence is key as is dressing for the venue.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I have been out to eat at a few places, but one thing I found I will never eat whilst dressed is Burgers, well the ones we have here in Aus anyway, as they can be very messy and cleaning your face without taking makeup off is all but impossible, then if you get it on your cleans it's home time to change as I don't want to look like a slob, clean clothes is a must whilst dressed.
    Sophie Mosley

Recently I was in Indianapolis with my wife, for a couple of nights. First night we headed to Ocean Prime without a reservation. We waited briefly for a table and were seated without any problems. We had a nice booth up against the wall and we enjoyed our martinis along with a very good dinner. No guests paid any attention and were all busy with their own tables. The waiter was polite and professional. I felt very comfortable. The next night we reserved a table at Ruth Chris. My wife secured the table and I came in shortly after she was seated. Everything went pretty smooth. At both spots, I felt very comfortable. Also I was recently in New Hope, Pa. and enjoyed dinner by myself at the Raven. This is a predominately older gay spot and I was treated flawlessly. I have never wished to venture to a family spot and or chain restaurants, especially any spots with children. The high end civilized spots worked well and the gay spot was really the best. First time, my vote would be to check out the gayborhood and move on from there.