Thread: What should I do to reduce my fat waist?

What should I do to reduce my fat waist?

I am wearing jeans of width 34, and I've measured my waist, it's almost 100cm.

The only part that makes me look like a woman is my arm, my hand and my fingers, nicely looked,
    and girls say it's like a girl.

I don't have lots of muscles too.

Probably the only problem is my fat waist.

I do light exercise every day, like slowly running or playing basketball. I think they won't help
    a lot unless I seriously diet.

However, every time I feel hungry I forget every goals and everything.....and can't resist filling up my stomach................

Any advice?

The problem you have is answered in your second to last sentence.

You must control your calorie intake.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes, burn more calories than you consume.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Kenny, your waist is about 40". That's big no matter your height. U can try wearing a corset to slim your waist. But, there's only one excersize I've heard of that could slim your waist. Do a number of crunches before u eat breakfast. Once u get to 100 or more every day, you should notice some slimming. But, u won't stick with that routine unless you're dedicated to losing weight.

Which brings me to the second excersize which will SURELY slim your waist! Sit down in front of your dining table. Now, put your hands on the edge of the table and push yourself away from the table as hard as u can!

Repeat at every meal and I promise your waist will be slim in no time!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 10-14-2018 at 01:25 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I think you’re describing what is called “central obesity”. Pear shape sounds nicer. But this is a risk factor for a number of medical problems including diabetes and heart disease, so I definitely support your effort to lose weight. The first thing to do is get rid of sugar, especially sweet drinks. There are a lot of calories in sodas and sweet tea and nothing good about them. I’m also a big advocate of exercise - doesn’t really matter what, just find something you’ll do 5 days a week.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Crunches will most definitely NOT help you lose your belly, you'll just have tight abs under your fat. Strict diet and cardio. Buy a dress that you hope to fit in and hang it on the fridge 😉. I just lost 35 pounds on the keto diet with little exercise. I would love a flat tummy, control top panties or a good old fashioned girdle in the meantime.

Yes...four things...1. Eat less..smaller portions 2. Exercise, Sit ups, touch your toes...stairs, walking and 3. When you get hungry...Drink a lot of water. 4. Discipline, toughest part. In about two weeks, you should start seeing a difference. Good luck.

Banned Read only
    Belly fat, aka; visceral fat, is really bad for the body. Even if a person looks lean there is always the possibility there is visceral fat which 'strangles' the internal organs. You did not indicate your height. The medical community says a male with a waist more than 40 inches is at risk for various diseases. Obviously, if you're tall the forty inches is not as dramatic as if you're short. The primary tool for losing belly fat is diet and exercise. Googling "How to lose belly fat." There are numerous articles, but, pretty much repeat each other. Diet which entails really watching what you eat and how much. Some of the recommendations is to severely limit sugars, carbs and alcohol. And, increase fibers and protein.

As to wearing a corset or girdle, I always have to chuckle at the old ads and even the Youtube ads for foundation garments. All the models look like they need a girdle like they need another hole in their heads. It's one thing to compress a little. It's another to end up looking like a stuffed sausage.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Another advocate of exercise here. I would disagree with others who suggest several times per week though. Personally I find a couple of hours hard hill walking, twice a week keeps me in decent shape, without wearing out my old bones. Since I had to give up surfing and took up his routine, I lost 20 lbs over two years. Of course, as others have said the simple fact is, you have to burn more calories than you take in.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I struggled with the same problem many years ago, unfortunately there are few short cuts to a smaller waist. As others have said, diet and exercise are the only real ways to do it, and it does take will power. What exactly are you eating when you say 'can't resist filling up my stomach'? If it's fruit or veg (preferably the latter) all is not lost. Why not ask your doctor for a healthy eating plan.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I am a big proponent of exercise, cardio and some weights. If you are serious join a gym and work with a trainer even just for a few months to get a routine you like. Like others have said to burn more calories then you consume. It may take a while to get going but you will see positive results. Good luck. Crissy

Find a fruit or vegetable that you really like, and have that when you are really hungry between meals. You can also try smaller meals more frequently so that you don't need to snack between meals.

It isn't easy at first, but it does get easier!

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

If you can exercise like a MF you can lose weight that way, but for everyone else, it's a matter of diet. If you get hungry, then you don't have enough proteins in your diet. You don't technically need ANY carbohydrates, but it's awfully hard to go without any at all. Still, millions of people have done it, so you can too. Pick up a book on the Atkins diet. Follow it. NOT a 'modified' Atkins diet. Atkins. Period. And do some exercise daily; if you live in a high rise or work in an office building, on your break walk the stairs and bring a water bottle. And walk the stairs at home, too. NO elevators. You can even increase your walking by parking several blocks away from your house.

Remember, you health is at stake. And you can cut out a lot of calories every day by simply changing what you drink, to water. JUST water, it's the only natural beverage, it's what humans drank for 99% of our history. Oh, and as another benefit, when you cut out carbs, you won't find any film or crud on your teeth, and cavities will be minimized.

THe key is to do something for about 20 days. That's how long it takes for your mind to adjust to a new routine, and after that it will be second nature to do all this. Good luck.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I'm also in a battle to lose a bit of weight around the middle, and it sure isn't an easy thing. I have all but cut out soda, which is far more difficult than you would think. In the past when I have done that I lost 10-15 pounds within a couple of weeks - amazing how fast it comes off. Beyond that, trying to increase my general physical activities is a process...including walks around the neighborhood and other small things like parking further out in the lot at the store. I need to get my bicycle back in working order and then I can add that to the rotation, although winter is right around the corner so that may have to wait until spring.
    -Cheryllynn

Cut out as much sugar as possible. Don't get fooled by the ingredient list on food, but instead look at the nutritional information. Sugar is good at hiding! Reduce carbs a lot if you are not exercising much. Eating proteins will make you feel fuller, but steer towards plant based protein to avoid cholesterol. In the end the simplest way to lose weight is to follow the slogan "Eat less, move more". Good luck, it can be hard to do, but you can do it x

Exercise daily, but realize that you cannot spot reduce

My 5 x day week routine:

Stationary bike (a super fat burner, and no one bats an eye at my biking short or my tights) 10 miles, moderate resistance in under 40 minutes

Immediately do 1.5-2.0 miles on the treadmill--run a 1/4 mile, power walk a 1/4 mile and so on

One-legged sideways leg presses, 5 sets of 10 repetitions

Double the weight and use both legs and do 3 sets of 10 repetitions

15-20 minutes of HIIT to music (you can download Tabata workout music)

Generally assed out at this point, but if I have time, I slip into a pair of Speedos and sit in the sauna for 15-20 minutes

Saturday and Sunday are generally reserved for "long" run/walks of about 6.5 miles

Try to refill the tank with low fat veggies, fruits and lean meats

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    The key is to do something for about 20 days. That's how long it takes for your mind to adjust to a new routine, and after that it will be second nature to do all this. Good luck.
    Great advice!
    Last edited by JaytoJillian; 10-14-2018 at 08:20 AM.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

Aspiring Member
    If you drink beer, cut down on the amount.
    It's notorious for putting on weight in that area.

Eat less
    Eat lesser
    Eat lessest

Exercise helps build muscles, make your heart stronger, keeps the joints flexible and so on, but it doesn't burn a lot of calories as compared to not eating.

Per quick googling, one "typical" bagel (no butter/cream cheese/topping of any sort) is about 250 calories. Running 10-minute miles for 30 minutes burns 300-500 calories.

Fran

Aspiring Member
    Stop eating junk and processed foods.