Thread: Story behind photo from a night out

Story behind photo from a night out

I posted a photo the other day from a night out
    https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...keover-tonight

- here is the story

Last time I was in Nashville I found a make up studio - called Artofficial - that advertised LGBTQ friendliness.
    I called and arranger to meet the makeup artist on Tuesday evening, and made a plan for a makeover Wednesday after work.
    Muse, the artist, commented that it would not be too difficult as my features were already somewhat "soft".

During the day, I had doubts and almost called to cancel, but I ultimately did not.
    At the hotel I drove into town to the studio.

After changing into some femme clothes and putting on my wig, Muse got to work.
    She was amazing and we chatted as she applied her magic. The emerging feminine look was startling.
    As she finished she said it was a shame to just go back to my hotel, and encouraged me to visit some local clubs.

I was wearing a lavender satin big shirt over a satin cami, I had on a Maidenform bra with some inexpensive foam breast forms.
    A pair of high heel calf high boots and some male pants as I had not brought a skirt or any femme trousers. I had on some long clip on earrings. I had not had a chance to do my nails.
    Anyway I felt quite sexy.

I went into a gay bar on Church street, Happy Hour was underway and it was full of mostly men. I found a place at the bar and ordered a bourbon with ginger ale. After a bit a couple of guys came over and struck up a conversation. After commenting that my makeup looked great along with my hair, they asked if I was attracted to men or women. I explained that despite wanting to look as feminine as possible I really was only attracted to women, but we continued to converse anyway. Eventually they took there leave and the bar emptied out as Happy Hour ended.

I had a couple of club sodas to kill some time and my liver do its job on the bourbon. Eventually I drove to another part of town to small lesbian bar. As I walked through to get to the bar, a young woman commented that I looked great and asked if she could feel my satin blouse, of course I said yes. She smiled and said it was a hot look.

As I sipped a drink at the bar, a singer was doing karaoke, and she was a great looking sister! She finished and took her leave through the back and passed near me. I had a moment to tell her she was an inspiration and that I wanted to be her! A while later another singer came on, and she looked very convincing but was a sister too. I went to say hello and met Stacey and her partner Shelley.

So the night was wearing on and I had to work the next day. Time to go back to the hotel. As i walked through the lobby I was was smiling from the wonderful experiences I had had and I was pretty sure I was going to have to do this again.

So that's it,
    Maija

Last edited by Maija; 10-13-2018 at 10:24 PM. Reason: added link to photo

Platinum Member
    Hi Maija , Thanks , It is always great to have the back story. >Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

It's good when you can connect all the dots.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Super fun night feeling good., sounds like. Did you mean CD or GG by 'sister'? Not sure it matters, but just to understand. I hope your makeup artist gave you confidence and an example as to how to do the same thing in the future.
    We are all beautiful...!

Great story, Maija, and glad to hear that you had such a wonderful time.

Church St., huh? Coincidentally, we have a Church St. here in Toronto as well, and it, too, is in the center of our local Gay Village...or "Gaybourhood", as we call it. What are the odds..?

Great story! Glad to hear you had such a great time.

Fran

phili

yes, I meant CD.

Muse did give me basic instructions.

maija

When you can be just you then time is great and enjoyable, I am glad your time went well sure it gives you confidence to do it again.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman