Thread: Cross Dressed in a Hurricane

Cross Dressed in a Hurricane

Just as the eye of Hurricane Michael passed us, I ventured out to Survey the damage. My roads were impassable. My wife and I took the truck out around 10pm to see if any neighbors needed help. I got out of the truck to move a fallen branch and when I got back in the truck, my wife asked me “are you wearing a bra”? (not happy tone of voice)
    I simply replied “of course, why should a disaster change my ways”?
    (I wear a bra of some type almost all the time). The “incident “really dampened my spirits.
    But, I’m standing tall and continuing the help my neighbors and community- even if I’m soft and delicately dressed.
    Living in the dark- no power still.
    Lace and Chainsaws,
    Lisa

Lisa, Good luck with everything down there. Crissy

Good luck Lisa- hope you have power or get it back soon.

Lauren

All the best Lisa, may it not be too difficult a time for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Good for you for going out to help and for staying the course- a gurl can help cut up trees on the road like anyone else, and it helps everyone to see that wearing a bra doesn't damage anyone's ability to help.
    We are all beautiful...!

Wow, I'm impressed, never having been through that kind of storm, not sure I would have thought to grab a bra. But out working like that a girl needs all the support she can get. Hope you all get dug out and back to normal lives soon (well maybe not that normal, after all a girl still needs time to dress). But until it does, be safe.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Love the bra comments. I live in Biloxi Ms and lived thru Katernia. Yall look like we did. Long road to recovery. After 16 or so years we still have vacant lots no one has rebuilt on. We were without power for 21 days. Hang tight, things will get better every day