Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "I'm a transbian."

meh. meh. meh.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

Heteroflexible is actually a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    I've never heard the term used, but I have no real problem with it as defined. "What's in a name .....?"

I once (a bit jokingly) described myself as 'hetero-flexible.' Can someone define that so it makes sense?

The description describes me.
    The word doesn't enthuse me.
    I feel that I'm a lesbian in a male body.

Just another label to be used against us. I do not use labels and do not believe in labels. As far as I am concerned labels are for cans and boxes and I am not one of those. The only label that includes me is HUMAN!

Sounds stoopid. period.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

This is one of those compound words that is trying to describe two different things together... gender and sexual preference. Just trying to put everyone in little boxes to sort them out without realizing that we don't live in boxes and the world isn't black and white. JMTC

I am a Girl! So there! And that makes me ever so happy, too!
    Being Roxanne Forever!
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

Or an airline! Fly Transbian Airlines

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

A compound word..... still just a word. Labels....also just a word.... calling out other words. So as long as we communicate with them, conversations will go on. Be offended or not, perpetuate it or don't. Only one thing in life is change. It may catch on....who knows? I say live and let live. What ever happened to the teachings sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me?

Silver Member
    I'm with Sarah in that it joins two things together that are independent of each other equals more confusion and misunderstandings.

Charlotte7 "Surely you can't be serious?" "I'm dead serious and don't call me Shirley?" Sorry I thought this thread needed and Airplane reference to lighten the mood.

sorry my label making machine is out of label making material
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Silver Member
    Yep. I searched and found same, Micki. It's akin to Bi-curious.

DRS, I don't like it, just another term. When will it end!! Crazy times we live in, in spite of some good things, and more tolerance for us who are different. I am just "unusual". i think , that you and i both are dealing with Autogynophelia or aroused and attracted to our other side, all dolled up in the mirror. The lady we transform into, is what and who we are attracted to .

I think the term has a place since so many people think dressers are into men, so this easily conveys they like to dress and like women. If I felt like a woman I might even use this term.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Charlotte,
    Are you serious ?

Don't you think the general public are confused enough over the labels now , even on this forum they are used and misused .

I personally want to intergrate with the public so I do want them to understand and accept me , most haven't got their heads round the basic labels .

Sherry,
    Sorry the label doesn't do much for me , I'm trying hard not to use labels anymore but if I do I just tell people I'm TG and leave it to them to think about it and ask any questions if they feel the need . Otherwise my label now simply says Teresa .
    I completely agree with Teresa.
    People need labels and talking about sex it comes to be very confusing.
    My own experience is weird. Everything begins with me being bisexual but never interested in men dressed or naked but sex was great, top or bottom.
    After went out to wife, as a condition she asked me no more that kind of sex, while sex with her was great but after being in hormones something crucially changed in my mind. I realized that gender is not the same as sex. Thoug the t blocker the libido hasn't dissapear, have with sex still being great but now I hate, feel remorse and find disgusting all that bisexual activity I had, so s2x with wife is great, more now with real boobies both enjoy activity there and down the way to have sex has changed too, I think, like lesbians do, more oral and manual stimulation. We're happy and completely satisfy but I dont like transbian, i prefer lesbian but no longer promiscous.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I think Transbian is a horrible word, I thought we had enough words to describe/explain the different sections of our community. Surely another one is just going to confuse/complicate the issue.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Aspiring Member
    I still like the term heterosexual crossdresser. It's simple and clear. No need to add terms to confuse the public.

Banned Read only
    Whatever...

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GracieRose View Post
    The description describes me.
    The word doesn't enthuse me.
    I feel that I'm a lesbian in a male body.
    I like that about as much as I do, "transbian", Gracie!
    Here's the dictionary definition of "lesbian:
    1. a homosexual woman. synonyms: homosexual woman, gay woman; informalbutch, femme; offensivedyke, bulldyke,

U can call yourself a unicorn in a man's body for all I care. But, few people will understand or agree with u!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Lygophilia View Post
    Whatever...
    Good answer.

By the way, would “Transbian” and “Lesgender” be interchangeable?
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I am a human! I look like a human , I move like a numan , I sound like a human. I am a human bieng I am not a number or a label I am human!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Asew View Post
    I think the term has a place since so many people think dressers are into men, so this easily conveys they like to dress and like women. If I felt like a woman I might even use this term.
    No. Just no. Putting on women's clothes does not make you a woman. If you are not a woman you can't be a lesbian, no matter how cute or clever you think think the misappropriation of the term.

Shaking head...

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    So, Heather, would u answer these questions with, "I'm a human"?

"U dress in woman's things, r u gay?"

"R u transgender or a transsexual"?

"Do u always go to work dressed like that?"
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Kelly View Post
    If you are not a woman you can't be a lesbian, no matter how cute or clever you think think the misappropriation of the term.

Shaking head...
    I thought “lesbian” was the correct term to describe the sexual orientation of the female counterpart of a heterosexual crossdressing male.

I don't think the GG lesbians are up in arms about us borrowing it...
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I was Trisexual for a while,try anything (at least once)
    Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Think again, Patience. And know with certainty that the lesbian community (generally speaking) considers your assertion to be laughable. A sizable number have no use even for transwomen. Get dressed and go hit on the girls at a lesbian bar if you doubt me.
    Last edited by Aunt Kelly; 10-18-2018 at 10:26 PM.