Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you evolving?

I think I am evolving. My skirts are getting longer, my shoes cuter, and my nylons sheerer! One day my men will be sweeter, too! (I can only hope, Right, honey?)
    Roxanne and her Ever so Sweet Thoughts
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

I am definitely evolving! I'm much more adventurous now than I was just 8-10 months ago. (I notice my bio is a little out of date even.)

I'm in girl mode almost all the time now outside work, and am broadening my horizons further!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxanne Lanyon View Post
    One day my men will be sweeter, too! (I can only hope, Right?)
    If you ain’t got hope, what have you got?

I’ve only been doing this for a year. I’m a work in progress.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I think the feminine side of me has and continues to evolve.

Going back to my child hood and teen years, I knew that I liked wearing women clothes, particularly panties. This stayed with me through my 40's. I was completely in the closet. It wasn't something I got to do often but the desire was there.

Five years ago, I came out to myself and my wife that I was a crossdresser and wanted to explore dressing as a woman and potentially going out en femme. For the next couple years, I dressed up every chance I got, whether I was going out or not.

I've also come to accept that a big part of who I am is very feminine. This is now fully engrained in me.

I actually don't get fully dressed en femme very often anymore but my personality now has many many feminine characteristics.

jackie

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Yes I definately feel that I have evolved.In the last cpl of years I've become more confident and am comfortable in my skin.I have experienced so many new things,pushed the envelope and met some great new friends.Im getting out more and more and I feel there's no limit to how far I can take it

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I'm pretty sure I'm evolving, but sometimes I regress.
    I find myself wanting to wear ever shorter dresses and skirts, sheer tops, leather pants, ripped jeans and just clothes suited for a much younger woman!
    Oh well this too shall pass but I hope not too soon.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Yes, definitely I'm evolving. Every time I think I've reached the end and have gone as far as possible, something happens and I realize I've taken another step. One I didn't even anticipate.

With pierced ears and pedicures with painted toes, I guess I am. Society isn't evolving fast enough for me though. I would love to see a major shift in the direction of freedom to wear anything a person wanted without others judging them.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

I am pretty sure I am. I now love to stay dressed longer, and, sometimes, I feel like I should be more attractive to others. "Oh my!"
    Roxanne Lanyon
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

I don't understand the question.

develop gradually, especially from a simple to a more complex form.
    "the company has evolved into a major chemical manufacturer"
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Silver Member
    I'm glad you think the environment you live in is evolving. We in Canada are watching nervously as the US tries to drive itself forward into the 14th century while too many in our own country are thinking "That's a good idea. We should be heading there too." I plan to stand my ground and not be driven back into the closet, but some days I dont feel I'll be all that successful.