Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Odd lady

Quote Originally Posted by Fran in skirts View Post
    It still is!!

Californicate is one place I would not live in. I visited there once back about 20 years ago and that was enough for me. The only thing I saw that I liked was the state railroad museum in Sacramento. Other than that nothing but stupid people.
    My mom taught me that if I can't say something nice, I should say nothing at all.

So, Fran, with all due respect to you and my mom, all I can say is that "we found the enemy and he is us", attributed to the comic strip "Pogo".
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I’m sure everyone know someone who truly has some type of mental illness or disorder. Obviously, the woman in question had some issues but the public bashing of someone we don’t know doesn’t help any cause.

I have an autistic adult son who will sometimes speak inapproiately because he has trouble reading social situations. He looks very normal but it’s a lifelong disorder.

My point is, don’t judge others too harshly unless you can walk in their shoes. None of the people here on the CDing forum want to be judged for something others don’t understand.