Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feminine prosthetics

Silver Member

Feminine prosthetics

Of course we know about breast forms and butt/hip forms, but curious am I about those of you who might also use 'crotch forms' to achieve an even more feminine feeling.
    If you do use one, do you actually feel more feminine? In your opinion, was it worth the cost?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Not sure how you could feel more feminine with your manhood hooked to a catheter basically and your "boys" tucked partially.

Sounds most uncomfortable to say the least.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Someone made a post about those a while ago. Not for me. That person as talking about using it to create “camel toe” which is pretty tacky IMO. If you think it’ll make you feel good then go for it, but please don’t wear clothes to “show it off”.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I've seen those things, definitely not for me but whatever floats your boat..
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Saw panties that create a "camel toe" effect the other day, from the pictures it worked, not sure what kind of women would want to show that, but I'm not wanting to show the world a thing so personal. A nice tuck that leaves every thing hidden without screaming look at me, seems the more natural way to go for me. I mean if that's your Jam, it's cool, as long as you are ready for the type of attention it would bring, and if that's what you want, it's all good.
    I use all kinds of padding, breast, hips, and butt, it all help me feel complete, but no I have never ever thought about creating a camel toe effect to make me feel more feminine, it would most likely make me feel ****ty.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

The only thing I use are breastforms. I have never ever felt the need for anything else.

I have never wanted such items so cost wise I am saving.

That buys another set of breast forms for me.

I think camels have ugly toes anyway. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Jenny, I have seen such prosthetics at realgurl dot com when I was looking at forms. I'm really not interested, it speaks to place I don't want to go.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Reality Check
    Not for me but there was a pretty heated debate about "artificial vaginas" a while back. You can make a flat chest look female by adding breast forms and you can make flat hips and butts look female by adding padding but you can't really make a penis and testicles go away by adding something over them.
    Krisi

Even though I don't use any forms, "I do have padded bras" though. I do feel that I would be most comfortable using such forms if it took me to the level of femininity of choice!
    My nail polish is worth the cost to me, the same worth should be given to a crotchform!
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Not for me. I only use breast forms because a full slip breast looks better filled.

This is one of the post I don't understand, sorry not the post the reply's
    "If you do use one, do you actually feel more feminine? In your opinion, was it worth the cost?"
    Jenny didn't ask why you wouldn't use this. She didn't ask about “camel toe”, didn't ask if they where uncomfortable.
    If someone wants to know about anything to add to they crossdressing let them. The question was directed to people who have them. It's ok to chance our hair (or wear a wig), add butt pads, hip pads, false eye lashes, and breast forms. For all that I might have offended sorry. Just felt I had to add my 2 cents.

Silver Member
    Thank you, Connie. I was about to clarify, but you did it for me.

Banned Read only
    Can't say I have tried one but from the looks of them I seriously doubt they are worth the money.

I would not bother unless you are going full body prosthesis like docrobbysherry, I assume hers looks a lot better than the "strap on" kind.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 10-16-2018 at 03:35 PM.

I have always wanted to try one.
    Amanda

Even I wanted one I would really hate for some family member to find it in my stash.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I currently have the version sold by The Breast Form Store. It works as an all around tuck and smoothener, but I still need to add padding and other things to add volume to my hips and hide some bumps.

Although it's very hot to wear after some time in equatorial weather, whenever I am dressed up, I do feel feminine. I don't have an army of shapers, hip padding underwear, etc, between me and my "vagina" - it's just a single pair of panties or a bodysuit gusset - and that feeling is great.

If I had one complaint in particular, it would be that the built in catheter is unreliable. It works, but the position is difficult to insert into, causes a small frontal bump to show, but by far the biggest problem is that the shorts may shift too much and the catheter tube can get clamped shut, and will cause a backwash into the shorts. If TBFS or I can solve that one issue, then I would not have a strong reason to splurge on the version sold by RealGurl in future.

I have a "panty gaff" that I bought off Aliexpress, I tuck, put my butt pads on and then the gaff to keep everything in place. It is great when I wear tight jeans or dress. When I look in the mirror, it all looks right. Highly recommended

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Not for me but there was a pretty heated debate about "artificial vaginas" a while back. You can make a flat chest look female by adding breast forms and you can make flat hips and butts look female by adding padding but you can't really make a penis and testicles go away by adding something over them.
    Actually, that's NOT entirely true, Krisi!

I tuck in my silicone suit and am flat as a board down there. The vagina in it is VERY realistic! If u don't believe me check out my nude photos on Fetlife!

69861.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm surprised there is so much negativity about using an artificial vagina. I recently purchased one which is fitted into a transparent thong and looks very real. Yes it does make me feel and look very feminine and isn't that what we want. We do everything else we can to look like a woman and a vagina is the most defining part of the female anatomy. I'm wearing it under my dress now and feel fabulously feminine. If I look in the mirror and lift up my dress I see that I am 100% female at last.

Aspiring Member
    I have a pair of those panties that have a camel toe effect. They are very effective as a gaff, and actually quite comfortable.
    To be honest, they don't give such an extreme camel toe effect as shown in the promo pictures.
    I've used them with a tight pair of leggings, jeggings and stretch jeans, and the camel toe is barely noticeable.
    I never use them when I'm wearing a skirt or dress. I just use them as a gaff when wearing tight legwear.

I've looked at the other sort before. Although they appear to be quite realistic, they look uncomfortable, and very pricey.

I was interested in trying one out so did a bunch of searching and came up with one called the vee string, they have several different versions but the one I was interested in allowed you to have the boys tucked and essentially placed your penis into the front of the prosthetic. It put the head in the position of the clitoris and allowed for stimulation.

I, like you was looking for something to make me feel even more feminine and it seemed like that would be the one to get the job done. For me at least. I just am not willing to shell out that kind of cash for something that I'm not positive I will actually like just yet. Maybe one day tho lol.

Aspiring Member
    I have 2, a vagina gaff and a semi high waist panty (silicone).

The gaff was pricey, but the panty one didn't cost me too much. I do feel more feminine wearing it, but I find that I do not wear it much (it is pretty much collecting dust in my wardrobe). One of the biggest reasons is bathroom, neither product is bathroom friendly. I know there are products out there that allow you to use the bathroom like a girl, but I cannot justify the cost associated with it.

If you are looking at buying one, check ebay. My silicone one wasn't too expensive so if you wind up not liking it you're not flushing too much money down the drain.

Aspiring Member
    I personally never had the desire to wear one or to have a Vagina, I have seen them for sale and the look lovely, if you wish to try it, go get it good luck.