Thread: From pink suit case to now

From pink suit case to now

Hi girls haven't posted for so long hav been getting my life back on track , a few years ago my wife bought me a pink suitcase to put my clothes in , i though we were go grate but just a few week's latter i found myself moving out of home, explaining to my best mate about me and crossdressing (he is totally ok with it ) my kids , my Son now in the navy is ok whit me dressing , my Daughter at uni is not talking to me. So in the couple of years ive lived at my mates place but now hav got my own place i still get dressed up i hav a spare room dedicated to that hav a great outdoor area , parks down the road and op shops, cafe , cinemas all walking distance from home. Meet a girl on tinder have told her about me and shown her my wardrobe she said she ok with this and even given me a pink leather look skirt. and has said she will accompany me to the Swan ball (Local trans group hav arranged a ball ) I do feel happy but miss talking with my daughter. Anyway just thought I'd put my head in and say hi Dee

Hope you daughter comes around eventually, but in the mean time life goes on. my kids skipped out on me for 8 years after my divorce, and it had to do with being loyal to mom. When they grew up, they came back, and we have had a great relationship every since. I do miss the years of childhood I missed, but what I got back from them as a grownup goes a long way in making up for the loss.
    I got lucky the second time around, and found a woman that loves me for who I am, and enjoys the time we share together no matter how I'm dressed.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee-anna View Post
    Anyway just thought I'd put my head in and say hi Dee
    Hi, Dee, Hi

Some good and some not so good there. I know this is a bit of a platitude, but time is a great healer, and hopefully your daughter will find things easier in the future.

Dee, a little bit of evaluation here, be thankful of what you have and maybe the daughter will come around eventually, especially as her brother is okay with the situation.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Dee,

It's not surprising sons will tend to side with Dad, daughters with Mom. Your daughter may mellow in the often more liberal environments of university. Time will tell.

In the meantime, you have the opportunity to live the life you want. I hope your new relationship progresses well.

Dee, I have not spoken to my daughters in half a decade. I left my ex unrelated to crossdressing, she did not know. Women can manipulate daughters much better than they can a son.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Dee Anna,
    Have patience when I divorced( first one) I had no contact with my daughter for nearly 20 years! and when I foiund her she told me "I always loved you daddy", she lives with her mother who detests me imensely but that does not stop my daughter flying out to see me twice a year.
    What I am saying is do not despair blood is thicker than water she will come round at some point, it might have been a big surprise to her and she is still trying to come to terms with the present, she will come round.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Hi Dee a lot of your story resonates with me,I too found love second time around.her love and support is a great source of comfort.
    Have been estranged from my son for almost 5 years now, Its so hard but I can only hope one day things will get better.You can't stop your life,enjoy who you are and hopefully your daughter will come back into your life

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Hi Dee, like a boomerang you came back!! Good to see another Aussie! I hope your daughter comes around eventually.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Girls Thanks for the feed back , i hope i get to reconnect with my daughter but life goes on and im in my happy place now , loving life dressing when i feel like it introducing Dee to my neighbors was pretty cool also and a new relationship developing with someone who likes me for me .