Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now I know why women can't wait to take of therir bras at the end of the day

I haven’t stopped wearing my bras for a few weeks now, I change every day or so just to keep the elastic in good shape, but a perfectly fitting bra is comfortable.

Pretty in Pink

The bands and straps in most bras are undersized for the job that they are intended to do. And, women's fatty tissue under the skin, just means that those straps are more likely to cut into that skin. I understand why women feel them to be uncomfortable; because they're picking the very kind that WILL BE uncomfortable. There was a Playtex advertisement a long time ago, which was for an 18 hour bra. The straps and bands were wide, and cotton backed. Nothing like the fashion bras we find today. Yeah, I owned a Playtex 18 hour bra. And it was comfortable. I'm pretty sure they still make them.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Yes they can be more bony than European Carp.

The stays do stick in sometimes.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    The bands and straps in most bras are undersized for the job that they are intended to do.
    To be fair, there is so much variance in female body shapes that it would be impossible to come up with a design that worked well for everybody.

I mean, we make it work...don't we?
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Some time when I get dressed later in the evening, my wife is chancing including taking off her bra. We laugh she proclaims I'm freeing the hostages while I'm inserting mine lolol.

This story just confirms this thread's title: https://www.bbc.com/news/45572001
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie D50 View Post
    Some time when I get dressed later in the evening, my wife is chancing including taking off her bra. We laugh she proclaims I'm freeing the hostages while I'm inserting mine lolol.
    Yes, yes..my wife says the same thing...she can’t wait to take off..what I can’t wait to put on..lol. Same with heels and hose.

All of my bras are comfortable for all day wear but the other night I took one off and had a damn good scratch!! my ex used to do the same but every day!!! I scratch rarely
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    My wife gets home from work and the first thing she does is whip her bra off, usually with a 'ooh, that's better'...,. Personally I can wear one all day without any bother, and taking it off is just like any other item of clothing. The already mentioned BBC news article about the subject is well worth a read.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

A bra with forms is always my favorite clothing item. I often wear this for up to two days, including bed. Never get tired of it, but sometimes my wife says enough!. I found that by adding a bra extender (very cheap) makes the bra far more comfortable for extended periods of time

Silver Member
    I recently bought a couple of new bras, same bra different colours and they fit beautifully and I can wear them all day morning to night and it feels as good at the end of the day as it did at the beginning

Aspiring Member
    Diane, 6"! I'm impressed! Sherrii

Aspiring Member
    It's a commonly known fact that a large percentage of women wear the wrong size bra, so it's no wonder they can't wait to take them off.
    I have some which are so comfortable that I forget that I am wearing them. Others aren't such a good fit, and I can only go a few hours with them on.