Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is it very common to have worn your mother’s clothes?

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    I wore my mom's clothes every chance I got. And always felt guilty afterwards.

Happily Married CD !! Ina Girdle's Avatar
    I started off wearing my mom’s bras and girdles at 5, I used to dress up any chance I got. Always had an interest in women’s intimate wear. No internet back then, so the only source was mom’s lingerie drawer, the bathroom shower rod (drying undies), the laundry hamper and the Sears catalogues. No sisters. I did not feel guilty at the time, I had no choice, it was a force I could not resist. I suppressed my acceptance of being a lifelong crossdresser/transvestite. The guilt of using mom’s clothes came much later. Just more shame to pile on. But discovering I was not the sole degenerate on planet earth was an enlightening experience.
    Just a run-of-the-mill underdressing CD

Yes i did

I started with my moms clothes, I didn't have any sisters. SO her pantyhose first, hence my love for them! Then Heels, dresses, bra, panties. Everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Isabella Ross View Post
    I wore my mom's clothes every chance I got. And always felt guilty afterwards.
    So did I, I kinda felt guilty doing it, but I had no choice. I never got caught though. I don't know if she knew I was wearing her clothes or not. If she did she never said anything. My best guess she did,but she always said she wanted a girl when I was born. I just don't know.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, same here, very frequently.
    Would alternate between my mother's clothes and my sister's clothes.
    Then progressed to wearing my wife's clothes and her roommates clothes.
    Now, of course, have my own extensive wardrobe.
    Way better!!!

I think I have already posted a reply to this thread but as I was reading some of the later contributions I was reminded of a story told to me by a cross dressing friend.
    In his/her first marriage they lived in an apartment across the city from his wife's mother. Mother in law would come to visit quite often and would sometimes decide to stay longer and would ask him to go back to her home and pick up some clothes that she could wear for the extended visit.

Mother in law was a buyer for Sax's Fifth Avenue and had a splendid wardrobe so my friend told me. So, he/she would go to the mother in law's home to collect the specific items of clothing requested but would then take the opportunity to try on lots of designer clothing. She said their sizes were similar and the clothing was to die for. That all ended when he divorced his first wife.

So, not mother's clothes but Mother in Law's.

I was intrigued the story. Such an unexpected opportunity for a transvestite.

I don't actually ever recall any wearing of my mother's clothes. My sister was 21 months younger than me and by a certain age probably 5 and 1/2 or 6, my secret activity when I could get away with it (when I was home sick alone (I was a sickly kid---developed asthma at age 6 which developed into sinus and allergy troubles for years---allergic to over half of everything one would breathe in on the plains of the southern New Mexioco desert. Suffered several years till I got an excellent ENT in El Paso) My mother worked full time by the time I entered first grade. As I HAVE
    RELATED BEFORE, MY FIRST ATTRACTION WAS TO my sister's SHOES and then on to one-piece bathing suits and similar garments. Although I was too young to remember I have no doubt I would step into my mother's shoes as a toddler---but of course back hen they of course would have been way too big for me, However late by the time I began to be interested in crossdressing, my mother's clothing was too small for me...she was only 4'10", [My dad was 6 feet or 6'1"]. I have always been a heterosexual cross dresser ever since. 2 marriages: 6 years. then 26 years.