Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a random question, have you ever cried when crossdressed?

Just a random question, have you ever cried when crossdressed?

As I've been expanding and exploring life with our common activity, it occurred to me that I haven't ever had a good cry while "Jamie". I do notice a few personality differences as the transformation process is completed, for me it's the best part of the Pink Fog, but for some reason I feel the need to get comfortable and let the tears fly. Anyone else ever have similar feelings?

I rarely let sadness build in my daily activities, quickly transforming those type of emotions into anger or aggression. I rationalize this as a positive, taking the energy and trying to make things better even if the process gets heated and messy. I guess I could take a few minutes out of my next Jamie day and throw a fit....just kidding!

Anyway, looking forward to any responses and thanks for reading.

Crossdressing has a calming effect on me, so I never felt the urge to cry because l was dressed.

Being dressed, however, has given me permission to get more in touch with feelings I might subconsciously suppress in male mode. Just the fact l'm dressed does something to my emotions. It's an evolving situation and I am enjoying pursuing this path.

Some women enjoy a good cry from time to time. It would be an interesting thing to try to emulate if one weren't concerned about smudging one's makeup.
    Last edited by Patience; 10-17-2018 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Catch-22.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I don't remember actually crying dressed, but have had a fantasy where I'm singing "Moon River" at a Karaoke bar and I'm crying on stage wearing my polka dot dress.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Never cried while crossdressed. Any reason to cry while crossdressed would also exist if I wasn't.

Oh GAWD NO!!! So you have ANY idea what that would do to my mascara???

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    CDing is exciting, stimulating, and diverting for me. I cry, but never when dressed.
    Usually it's at happy scenes in movies!

Jamie, u may be dealing with issues in your male life. U may not give yourself permission to show your emotions and they may just bubble over when you're dressed?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Jamie, I'm usually so happy dressed, I don't see me ever crying. Besides I would not want to ruin my makeup.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

After many years of guilt and denial, I finally accepted myself as a crossdresser. Right after that I would wake up in the middle of the night crying. Tears of joy. It's the only time this has ever happened. Since then I've cried a lot at the movies during sad scenes or during intensely emotional scenes. The first time this happened, I was choking back the tears, like any manly male would do. But then I thought, "I don't have to do this any more!" and just let myself go. My face was soaking wet with tears, and I never felt better.

Especially when I was on Hormones years ago.

They affect your mind and emotions as well as just about everything else.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I’ve cried a few times when I’ve undressed, putting Joanne away, knowing I won’t be able to dress again for along time.

I have always cried more easily than most men, and many women.
    I tear up watching sappy movies, at funerals, weddings, when verbally attacked. etc. etc.
    In the past I fought hard to try to keep the tears from flowing, because boys don't do that (as I was often told as a youth).
    Lately, I've come to terms with myself and I don't care anymore if I show my vulnerability.
    The one time I recall crying en femme, was as I was trying on a particularly cute dress in a dressing room. When I looked at myself in the mirror, it looked and felt so right that the tears started flowing.
    Last edited by GracieRose; 10-18-2018 at 02:38 PM.

Yes, I did. I just feel more insecure and vulnerable when dressed and get upset or scared easily.

Oh God Yes! The worst if watching a sad movie. I just break down and cry and I hate it. Ruins my makeup every time.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I do cry,in both modes,I don't find it a problem whatever way I'm dressed,just let it out

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Never. Dressing is fun, imaginative and makes me happy. It’s taken some (fun) time to put my makeup on...enough said 💄

Banned Read only
    No more than I cry any other time.

As I have said before, DRAG or DRAB I am the same person with the same thoughts, fears, and desires. Only the clothing has changed.

Yes, but it was because my feelings were hurt. I would have cried anyway.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jamie , If so it would probably have been Tears of joy after looking in the mirror. >Orchid..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Well yes I have cried at times, But then since my bi-pass years ago, I have found crying isn't all that hard. coming home from the hospital, after they had all most lost me on the table, when we got close to home, and I saw a beautiful day on the bay, and it felt good to be alive, and the tears started to flow, now the problem is trying not to cry when sad things happen, even if it's just a movie.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I cried a tear or two of happiness when I got my first wig and saw the reflection of me as a fully presentable woman for the first time in the mirror. I did shed a couple of tears one day while watching Brief Encounter (and yes, I did need an emergency mascara fix!!)
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I cry watching emotional movies, either happy or sad, and I always have.

But, I can't ever remember crying in girl mode. And, I would remember that, because as it has been said, it would ruin my mascara.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Yes. I was looking in the mirror as tried on my first Wedding Dress. Still chokes me up.
    Pretty in Lace,
    Lisa

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Only tears that come out while I am crossdressed tend to be when I am having a hearty laugh.

With joy, the first time I looked in the mirror and everything came together perfectly

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    I'm an emotional type who embraces happiness and suffers severe emotional stress in equal measure. I regularly cry at movies with happy or tragic endings, more so than my wife. I do not understand why the clothes I have on would alter the likelihood of shedding a tear though. I am, after all, the same person in any clothes.