Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just a random question, have you ever cried when crossdressed?

Jamie, I cry quite often when I read a story about someone that is trans and has a family that under stands about their life and helps them live a happy life. It makes me wish, I had this help when I was young. I get sad for me and happy for them. And, yes, I am dressed, I dress 24/7 about 99.9% of the time. Marshalynn

Aspiring Member
    I sometimes cry at stuff on the news and as I am completely dressed most of the time I am at home then the answer is yes. The same things would have made me cry if I had been wearing male clothing. I don't wear mascara unless I am going out so that is not an issue. Never cried BECAUSE I was dressed.

If I were getting married, I would probably cry when he kissed the bride! Oh, I simply get so emotional at times!
    Roxanne
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

I got emotional and teared up once in my stylist salon after she worked her magic on a new human hair wig that arrived too red. We talked like two girlfriends for 3 hours whiled she colored it Chestnut brown with blond highlight. When she finished coloring the wig she placed it on my head blew dried and styled it like a typical female customer. When she finished I looked in the mirror to see what I looked like I was overcome with emotions teared up and found myself fanning the happy tears away with my hand in a very feminine manner so as not to run my mascara.
    Jill

I have cried while dressed during a movie and during a book. But I have never cried about myself while dressed.

Yes, when a dress I paid full price for yesterday, I get an email telling me that it's now on clearance for 50% off....and they still have my size in stock my favorite color.
    Yes, when I finally get the article of clothing that I've dreamed of for so long, put it on, and it rips in a place where there's no way to hide a repair.
    Yes, when I get dolled up in one of my perfect outfits, and moments after I first stand up to see how it all feels 'on', a heel breaks off of my gorgeous, expensive, impossible to replace in my size, boots. This happened with the dress in my avatar; those boots are no longer available in a size 16. Maybe I should just give up, and cut all my toes off!
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 10-19-2018 at 10:25 PM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.