Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So you inherit $10 million

With $10 million I would build the house of my dreams and get a motor coach that would have everything under the sun on it. I would have my daughter and son-in-law move into my house and enjoy retirement with me. I would pay off all of their debts. Then use that new motor coach for us to travel around the USA to see the sights. Ride all of the tourist railroads and do a lot of photo taking.

Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    Where would you keep your regular-sized wigs?

If I hit the big time, l might just go femme full time - just to see what it's like.
    I would keep them in the regular size room, of course, or maybe the shoe room.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

FFS then BA. Holidays while all heals. intensive weight loss at spa, lots of pampering with SO
    Last edited by chris80; 10-18-2018 at 02:40 PM. Reason: add

Hair transplant is first on the list so I can grow out my own long locks.
    Next would be full body laser to get rid of all that nasty hair forever.

I would dream of BA, but not sure it would be possible in my current situation, but I would like a trachea shave and maybe a face lift.
    Of course there would be shopping and traveling and never having to worry about finances again.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

First, it would not affect my dressing much. I would give much to animal shelters, food banks, and help some homeless, and hurting folks,

I would send 9 mil to help Trump build the wall

Retire, finish transition, do some nice things for some friends, then figure out how best to provide for my wife and I, and some long term security for her kids.

I would get a full wardrobe and tons of makeup!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I would also get a full body laser hair removal.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I would also get a full body laser hair removal.

That would probably remove the biggest impediment for Carolina, the fact that I have to work in conservative finance where Carolina has no place. Then I believe Carolina could start living more and more full time although I would have to have some major discussions with my SO.

FFS would likely be on the cards, and potentially HRT. The stumbling block for these right now is my work. Financially I could afford them now, but can’t afford to retire now without something like the $10m. Unfortunately FFS and HRT are not possible in my finance world...

Banned Read only
    I would give 5 million to my grandmother, because she took me in at the time, before leaving her. I would have committed suicide if she wouldn't have done so. It would be out of honor of what she has done for me and more. The rest, I would try to make some purpose of my life with it, but I can't give you an answer right now.

First, pay off my debts! Second, do all the necessary repairs to my home! Quit work and go on a long vacation! A million to each of my children and an additional million in trust for each of my grandchildren! Most of the rest would go to LGBTQ+ charities that support the community! Hugs Lana Mae ( I would hold back enough for BA and SRS in case I decide to have them at a later date! LOL)
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I'd probably buy my mum a nice house with 24 hour care. I have no debts so nothing top pay off, but a house in the country side would be nice, a decent car or two, a few holidays, give my two sons a couple of million each, nothing extravagant. What I would do is have some minor facial work done, mainly my eye bags and a few other bits, plus my teeth could do with some TLC also. I also think my female wardrobe would expand considerably!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I'd buy and furnish a nice 2-bedroom condo for Steffi, and furnish it in girls style. I'd give myself a nice allowance to buy girl clothes every month. and to pay for a couple of vacations per year en femme.

I'd use some money to pay it forward for T-Girls in need.

I'd buy a place for my daughter, and a trust fund for expenses so she could keep working at a job she loves, but have enough money to enjoy her life.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra Lynn View Post
    I'd sink a good chunk into health care, and firstly get my overall health in order.

Then i'd line up a top notch dental care provider for a whole new mouth; the works.
    Cass
    Me too!

My Euromillions tickets are paid by subscription, so no forgetting. €49 million jackpot tonight.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

It would not change my life style at all. Would but a couple of toys I want and buy ssome clothing, but the vast majority of the money would go into trust accounts for children and grand children. I relly don't need the money and at my age little time left