Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So you inherit $10 million

So you inherit $10 million

So you inherit $10 million, that you did not know about. How does that impact on your Girl life?

I would buy a Becky apartment and fit it out with loads of cupboard space, long mirrors, photographic wall, amazing makeup area. the apartment needs to have an accessible parking spot for my little girl car i would also buy.

Then I would hit the shops BIGGGG time

What would you do?
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Id say breast augmentation....Im keeping this wish list "G" rated lol...oh and a warm weather get away aka snow bird CT will be getting lots of snow and very soon.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

10 million, I was thinking !bigger, supper lotto size, dream big. and on the subject of big, I would love a big house full of closets, and a small wig room. Then a little pink sports car. Then a lot of shopping to fill those closets.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Aspiring Member
    Becky. $10,000,000? I presume that you mean Australian dollars, so first I need to see how much I've got, and XE.COM says, £5,436,930.87 which bearing in mind my age should get me and the other half through. And you know what, apart from finding somewhere nice to live, nothing too big mind, just something in the country with a nice bit of land, and not working again, I'd probably carry on much the same as I do now, only the quality of Charlotte's things would improve.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina B. View Post
    [...]and a small wig room.
    Where would you keep your regular-sized wigs?

If I hit the big time, l might just go femme full time - just to see what it's like.
    Last edited by Patience; 10-18-2018 at 12:29 PM. Reason: The hills are alive with the sound of music...
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I’d love the money, but don’t think it would change my cross dressing. The rate limiting step there is my wife’s comfort level and money wouldn’t change things. Well maybe an electric car with pink sunglasses in the dash.

I'd be happy with 1 million right now. But I'm with Becky on this one. I would do the exact same thing.

Aspiring Member
    I would have a little more closet space. And I would make 1 or 2 trips a year for 3-4 days of full immersion. Definitely more shopping. The down side I would have few days I could dress because my wife would be home most of the time.
    Sara

Those $1000 real hair wigs would be high on my list.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

There are a lot of upscale dress stores here in Houston, that would be getting my business.
    Last edited by Trish; 10-18-2018 at 06:45 AM.

Oh it wouldn't change me at all! (Except I'd dress full-time b/c I'd quit my job!)

Reality Check
    I don't think it would impact my "girl life" at all. The rest of my life, it would. New house, new car, travel, etc.
    Krisi

The lotto here is quite large so my wife played the other day and was talking about what she wanted to buy with the money. She said I would buy you a pair of boobs and I don't want that (and we talked more about this). I don't want to permanently change my body (so no tattoos, no vasectomy, etc).

I would probably buy some of the things I have been too thrifty to buy (but would have bought eventually), but overall much wouldn't really change CD-wise. Pay off debts, a new house, a second vehicle, and more vacations would be the prominent changes. I would still work, I would probably dress the same amount, just less financial stress.

It wouldn't affect my girl life because I don't intend on carrying my dressing farther than I have at the present. It would help all my 10 grandkids get thru college and I'd be a good girl to do that. Any that was left would be given to those less fortunate kids in the form of an interest drawing scholarship fund.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Put together a No-Profit to offer free couples counseling for CD/TG families that would include:
    . Screening for Gender therapists
    . Provide a minimum of 5 sessions for each family
    . 5% towards funding campaign to help replenish fund
    . 1% towards a resource website

oh and have a 1 ct cubic zircon wedding ring sized to fit me
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I'm all over the board on this one. Pay off the mortgage, money gifts to my kids and trust funds for the grand kids, help any of my true friends who need a hand (to a point), donations to the local pride center and other causes I support and probably, since I'm out of the closet but not in plain sight, step out of the shadows with an eye on discovering if I would be happiest living full time as a woman. I would get more travel done and probably sleep in better hotels than I have in the past and not feel like I need to cook in my room to afford a good meal or a show later.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

First, I’d pay off all my debt. My dressing desire wouldn’t change, but the quality of everything would be the best..wigs, makeup, custom tailored clothes, expensive perfume, makeovers, spas, the works.

First I would pay off my house, and my kids houses too. Then I would get a boob job.
    Stephanie

Is a million enough to purchase a decent sized place to live in Greenwich Village in NYC? Or the equivalent in San Francisco? Probably not. Anyway, I'd want to move some place where no one would bat an eye if I accidentally went outside wearing some type of girl clothes, but most of those places are way too expensive unless you want to live in a tiny walk up apartment with rats and roaches. .

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    I'd be happy with 1 million right now.
    I used to say that one million would be enough, at least I could retire on that comfortably. I'm retiring anyway. Pension and social security will be adequate.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I would would probably invest it in real estate so as I can make more money to do all the things I have dreamed about.

Inflation is at such a pace that 10 mil aint all that much.

Invest it and then money can be made quickly.

On the other side of the coin, yep! I may spend it and have an easy time, a return of about four percent would give me a wage of about $200,000 a year after taxes.

I could live easily on that.

It would not impact greatly on my girl life other than I may have to keep a low profile.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I squander enuff on Sherry as it is!

I mite start a foundation to help disadvantaged trans youth?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Probably keep some to spend and give the rest to my kids and grand kids.

An interesting question. The first order of business would be to clear all my debts (mortgage, etc.). Then it would be make sure my children are looked after (pay off their mortgages and set up a trust fund for each).

Finally, it would be pamper me time, including Kristen. Before buying a lot of new clothes, shoes, wigs and make-up, I think I would spend some time preparing things. The key activities would be losing some weight and treating myself to laser hair removal from the neck down.

1. Debt elimination, including my daughter's education loans.
    2. New car, maybe two.
    3. Better vacations.
    4. A backbone for the talk with my wife about dressing.
    5. Better wigs, better makeup, more clothes and shoes, and maybe better storage for all of it. Depends on the outcome from #4.

The avvy pic isn't me
    I'd sink a good chunk into health care, and firstly get my overall health in order.

Then i'd line up a top notch dental care provider for a whole new mouth; the works.
    Then i'd move right along into other cosmetic surgery; new nose and some eye work and general tucking and tidying.

Since i'm single, my new home would have his and hers bedrooms, and of course both would be mine...….and I suppose in some way that'd be my grand litmus test of gender identity. Which of those rooms would I spend more time in, you know?

One thing in particular that I think would be quite fun and interesting would be lining up an interior decorator and explaining to HER that I am trans and want certain styles and touches to the living spaces.

And yes, shopping for the right automobile, I've never given that one much thought, tho a Porsche Cayenne in an appropriately femme color sounds about right.
    Another good chunk would go into buying either a timeshare or some little destination cottages in some suitably accepting destinations for outside time.

And I failed to buy lotto tickets last night, shame on me.
    Cass