Thread: Called Ma am Biaxident!

Called Ma am Biaxident!

Was kinda funny. went this am to one of the pls I get food boxes once a mo. After putting the box on my cart-- the lady was rolling her cart away & said "have a good day, ma am" Now I was Not full-femme-- as hafta show ID. But--- did have fem jeans on, fem sneakers, bra on under my manshirt. Must have been my Black Crossbody Bag! Had a man-hat with man-shades. Laughing all day!. Then went shopping at the GW store & found two skirts & 3 Tops. Wedge heels for a dollar. Biaxident= a Liquid Tension Experiment song. Toni G..
    "Seen by Many---Clocked by Any??"
    In the Snowbird Zone

Not sure I see the LTE connection, they of some of the most lame album covers ever although I have this one which isn't half bad...

(LTE minus Petrucci = better album cover)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Was laughing all mng abt being called Ma am--- and was Not Dressed! IT was "by accident"--- made me think abt that LTE song from yrs ago. After getting interrupted by visitor at the door (close call!)-- Dressed in my New items & took 35 photos. Previous times when called ma am-- was Full-Femme! Toni G..
    "Seen by Many---Clocked by Any??"
    In the Snowbird Zone

Obviously a good day for you.

No axident in that. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.