Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do u think a male dressed in woman's clothes can be a "lesbian"?

hello,
    In my opinion this is a bit like the "all crossdressers are gay" generalisation.
    I think that sex, gender and sexuality can be separated and are not necessarily binary.
    Perhaps a postoperative trans-women could be a lesbian, but that is different,
    luv J

Although I usually hate labels, I would have to go along with many of the other comments and say no a lesbian should be used for a female only

Quote Originally Posted by Mickitv View Post
    Although I usually hate labels, I would have to go along with many of the other comments and say no a lesbian should be used for a female only
    With this logic tho, people who were born male but identify as female and live as female but have male genitalia shouldn't be able identity as a female. If I'm born male, but I identify as a female and live as a female 24/7 but I have ZERO interest in men, zero interest in other transexuals, and only interested in 100% females.....what then would the "label" be for my sexual preference?

So, I was out Saturday night and was talking with a queer man (he doesn't like the word gay), he was asking me about my orientation. He said "Do you like men", I said "No". He said "are you Bi", again I said "No." Then quickly he said "Oh, you are a lesbian." He didn't leave me any room to debate the term and I immediately thought of this thread.
    Last edited by KimberlyJean; 10-29-2018 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Grammer corrections

Exactly, it's that simple. If you see no problem with someone born one gender but identifying as the opposite gender because that's how they feel inside, then I don't understand why someone identifying as female shouldn't be able to call themselves a lesbian if they want?! There's literally no other term to describe their sexual preference.

Doc

Last night while dressed, looking in the mirror, felt as one for sure, always love women and always will.

Rayleen
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

I have always thought I was a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Re: the original question, I have no idea but I've never been a fan of labels. Do what you want and so long as it isn't hurting anyone or yourself it's fine.

There's another thread in the transexual section about transbian.
    In our broad and wide lgbtq....there's no rule. Remember that there's a sexual people and pa sexual too, so to be a trasgender woman and like sex with women is not weird.
    Remember that as may be one of the few rules, sex and gender are not the same.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION