Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need some help understanding this one...

I mentioned this to a gay male friend of mine and he said he has seen this phenomenon but only in gay bars, where he certainly would take it as "sexual advertising" let's say.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I feel exactly the same way about men who wear a skirt and continue to man spread. If it's some kind of forced feminization thing and you didn't necessarily wear the skirt willingly ;-) that might be a little different. If you choose to wear the skirt where correctly and close those legs please! I also have a friend who likes to wear tight-fitting spandex bodysuits making little to no attempt to tuck anything away. For some people that's not a thing to bother with. Not my thing so I don't understand it.

Reminds me of playing Joker Poker...you can't see the card you're playing but everyone else can!
    Two Spirits

I'm sure they have to know they're doing it.

I think gurls that age look ridiculous wearing something that short to begin with.
    Keep your "bits" to yourself and dress age appropriate for crissakes.
    This sort of thing is what puts the rest of us in a bad light
    Last edited by FrannGurl; 11-08-2018 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    Did you mention it to the offenders? If they are good people they would be very embarrassed and try to immediately correct the issue. ...
    My wife has a reputation in our family for being able to spot an open fly from 50 paces and is never afraid to point it out to complete strangers. A few years ago, whilst dining with a group of crossdressers, as one girl sat opposite us pushed her chair back from the table my wife noticed something hanging out the side of their knickers. My wife just said their name and nodded her head downwards. They were able to make an immediate visit to the bathroom to adjust themselves, but thankfully nothing was visible whilst walking.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

When I see a bulge: OK..... Skin: No thank you. Jade.

Both my wife and I are familiar with this phenomenon.

We attended Be All in Chicago several years ago, and during the first night there was a band and dance floor. While taking a break at an adjacent table, there was an elderly gal stompin’ around, kicking up her heels like Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies. Evidently, while selecting her outfit for the evening, couldn’t decide upon a pair of underwear, so went commando. For both of us, it was one of those “ So, that just happened” moments.

Reality Check
    There are apparently some crossdressers who have a thing for wearing women's clothes but still giving hints that they are men. I remember a while back somebody complaining that their pictures were being deleted. Apparently, they were posting pictures of themselves with their "bulge" showing. I guess this is a "thing" for some of us. Not for me though. You won't see Krisi walking around with balls hanging out.
    Krisi