Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need some help understanding this one...

Need some help understanding this one...

So I’ve now been to several t-girl events, and without fail, I’ve seen the following thing EVERY time. I really need some help understanding this one.

I’ve been sitting there, talking to someone (no names will be mentioned lol) and they stand up, and their testicles are hanging right down below their dress hem. Usually older girls in their 50s or 60s... am I missing something? Do these people not know how to tuck? Do they not give a tuck? Why go through the effort to doll yourself up, only to walk around with the boys hanging out of your dress.

SOS. I’m having a hard time with this one.

I... But... it’s... ah... yeah, I’ve got nothing

Is that the male version of cleavage?

That’s just bad taste no matter how you dress. They know it and get a thrill out of flashing them. Gross!.

Quote Originally Posted by KatrinaK View Post
    So (no names will be mentioned lol)
    So it's someone we know, then?
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

No, just no.

I also have nothing. For me, there is no excuse.

Micki, I´ve been laughing for 10 min with you comment!!

Please don't tell us the dresses are knee length

Angela, if the dresses were knee length, we’d probably not be having this conversation.

Micki, I think you’re right, it they still need a little “push up”

I don't tuck but I don't wear short skirts either! Bad taste, I would say! IMHO Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I’ve been to a lot of those gatherings as well. And you are correct, Katrina, you will see everything. But those attending are a mix of all of who we are. And the type of event can effect how the members act and dress. Some gatherings are for instructional reasons with a little bit of party, but others are just party all the time.
    I’ve always held to the belief of dressing my age and asking “would my wife or sister be seen in this outfit?”
    So when I see a guy in his fifty dressing like a high school senior, I cringe every time. Especially if we are out in a public area. But we have a wide range of folks and that rule is just me.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    My opinion is they are looking for a hookup, say something to the organizers.

I cannot tuck, so I have never done it. Also, I normally wear short skirts. However, I have never shown my boys (as far as I know :S)

Angela, if the dresses were knee length, we’d probably not be having this conversation.
    You'd hope not but...

I'm in that age range and I certainly don't get it. I wouldn't even wear a skirt that short at my age, let alone go parading around letting it all hang out. (Yes, the dress in my avatar picture is short, but not THAT short).
    Last edited by Elizabeth G; 10-19-2018 at 06:34 PM.

Gold Member
    Just the idea of what you described makes me sick. I wear long skirts or dresses,
    mainly because I do not shave my legs, and the just do not look very Fem.
    The fact that people walk around dressed like that put's a bad omen to the Gurls
    that do it rite. It is a shame to us that try and blend in with out embarrassment.
    Rader

KatrinaK,

Beyond words... Question is did they at least shave? LoL ��

That was something I've never heard of never mind seen. I'm 66 soon and an older sister 68 and without realizing it until I started to pay attention, I have similar taste in clothes.
    I couldn't imagine wearing short skirts. Mine are knee length or longer, and like my sister, we both wear jeans mostly and comfortable tops. I've felt better since I started to pay attention to what she wears. Just my opinion.

Not that I wear anything that short, but wearing multiple base layers has its advantages. Like not having to worry about the "dangly bits" escaping. I do have scruples, you know. Lol
    "Samm" Sammara Michaels

I also speak fluent sarcasm

I always wear knee length dresses, so it would never be an issue.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

If I'm dopey enough to wear a short dress, and sometimes I am.
    I wear many layers and everything I have which isn't much is tucked away safely. Panties, then tights and then a body shaper.
    I have noticed a lot of people never heard of crossing there legs, yipes. Others didn't get the flat front memo.
    Never saw anything hanging out though I probably wasn't looking.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I think it's just the same misguided rational that goes through men's minds when they're sending unsolicited male genital pics to women in IM's or emails. Men are fascinated and almost instantly turned on by the sight of a woman's genitalia, so they automatically think that women feel the same way about men's genitals. But of course, the vast majority of women, do not.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I agree with Heidi on this I have been going out for a long time and scene many different types , they can do what ever they please I will stick with looking age appropriate and blending in with all the other ladies

Susie

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Is that the male version of cleavage?
    Female cleavage is artistic, streamlined, graceful curves.
    That male junk is ugly gross looking tacked on afterthought with no aesthetic value whatsoever.
    Gross - gross - gross.
    BTW, I always tuck that junk out of the way, ESPECIALLY when en femme.

So I’ve now been to several t-girl events, and without fail, I’ve seen the following thing EVERY time. I really need some help understanding this one.

I’ve been sitting there, talking to someone (no names will be mentioned lol) and they stand up, and their testicles are hanging right down below their dress hem. Usually older girls in their 50s or 60s... am I missing something? Do these people not know how to tuck? Do they not give a tuck? Why go through the effort to doll yourself up, only to walk around with the boys hanging out of your dress.

SOS. I’m having a hard time with this one.
    I laffed so hard a beverage came out of my nose.. to funny.

One word, exhibitionists.

I move right away from them.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.