Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fantasy job for a day

My dream job would be mine, in finance, but as a woman. I dream about it all the time. How I would be in meetings, dealing with other people (mostly men) in my skirt or pant suit, working on the computer, having heels in the office but flats to go home, arriving home and getting into nice comfy home clothes and short heeled mules...

I also wonder about diversity in boardrooms. In the boards I’m in we have to have at least 30% women, what about TG? Would that be a plus? I dream about being a woman (TG) in a board. In executive committees I only see dark suits and daydream about how I could be Carolina instead adding some color with a nice pink/red/blue dress or suit. My job would be the same, but the clothes and likely attitude quite different...Oh well

A younger cousin had a job as a stock clerk at VS awhile back, I'm not a huge fan of their lingerie, I was a little envious of him.
    While on lunch break today and driving by a cheesey lingerie/book store I was thinking to myself how so many good lingerie stores are disappearing and thought about this thread... my fantasy job for the day would be an SA at some place like Secrets In Lace (if they had a brick and mortar)
    ...ultimate fantasy would be to own a classy boutique like that. It would cater to and hire girls like us and have all the right sizes.
    The sales staff would be required to dress in foundations and clothing similar to what they are selling...aaah just a dream

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    I would like to work as a actor at Greenfield Village in Deerborn Michigan. To be dressed in a old time dress from another time and greet people or to cook for people that come there.

High fashion runway model.

But then again, yesterday, I had a dream where I was dressed and working as a barmaid/waitress at an outdoor seafood place. Tight shorts and white top (I think it was...)

so - maybe that?

Quote Originally Posted by Loveday View Post
    I would like to work as a actor at Greenfield Village in Deerborn Michigan. To be dressed in a old time dress from another time and greet people or to cook for people that come there.
    Oh, this would be my second choice fantasy job (well any job where I get to wear a long dress from another time period).

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Fantasy job? - Bondage model for a day

- OR -

Professional/Office with skirt, hose, heels and such.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

This is a great question, for me it would be a typical woman doing whatever. From secretary to IT manager. Anything that would allow me to wear a dress, a skirt, or pant suit would be for me. More options more colors!

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Smith View Post
    I'd love to do makeup at MAC for a day. Of course, that assumes I would instantly acquire all the skills and product knowledge needed to do it well. A bonus would be if I could retain that ability afterward to help me in my everyday life.

- Diane
    And a very special bonus that would be! Love Love Love me some MAC cosmetics and the special talents of the ladies who work behind the counter at MAC.

My other dream job would be owner/manager of a high end ladies boutique, wearing the latest fashions everyday!
    Jill

Ok, after much thought I've finally decided to offer my dream job.

I'd love to be a Secrets In Lace lingerie model ... like this.

sil model.jpg
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Sales person in a women's clothing store. Actually had one lined up after my retirement but the wife wouldn't let me. Said I would spend all my money on cloths plus we're in a DADT relationship and she knew I like it.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Aspiring Member
    An Adult entertainer.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

It's not a "job" in the strictest of terms - but I'd love to experience being a real bride on her wedding day.

Glenda, you said it best. Mine would be an SA at Soma...

Anything that would allow me to wear a dress, a skirt, or pant suit would be for me. My dream job would be mine, in finance, but as a woman.

New Member Read only
    Any job where i could be dressed.skirt,heels,stockings!!oh my lol

Anything dressed!

I'd go for a high priced fashion model Might as well fantasize big
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

A job where I can wear Victoria's Secret sleepwear day and night is ideal for me.

Gotta be working behind the make-up counter at Boots. wearing a really smart tunic and perfect makeup & hair.

Kimber..x

Any job where all you need is a bikini