Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy job for a day

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca60 View Post
    My thoughts. A day job working at Victoria's' Secret. Even to just restock VS shelves.
    I know a guy that had this job at VS, he loved it! He has since transitioned but no longer works there. Crissy

SA at SOMA.

My wife is always telling me I know more about her clothes than she does so I should just work in the industry,

Now that my job has been eliminated ... maybe I'll look into it - HA!

Ah-May-Lee
    I always wanted to join the circus. But I don't think people do that anymore.

Glass blowing sounds cool too, I think there's a joke there but I can't think right now.

Actually having any job would be nice, being rich is better.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

I would love to be a bra fitter at Rigby and Peller. I would especially love to get the employee discount!

Silver Member
    A Playboy club bunny.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I have outgrown it now but once I used to love the look of the 'air hostess' and would imagine myself jetting off to glamorous places around the world doing that role. I would never consider it nowadays but some of those uniforms from the past (anyone seen the 'PAN AM' tv series?) were gorgeous.
    Last edited by DIANEF; 10-21-2018 at 08:12 PM.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Well I have given this a lot of thought and finally decided that whatever my fantasy job would be (even if only for a day) would have to include "independantly wealthy" ............ once I have that in the bag what ever follows is pretty much inmaterial so I choose.................Independantly wealthy........Walmart Store Greeter" A close second was .............
    Independantly wealthy....... glass blower. (Sorry Kelly just could not resist).
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I’m already a trial lawyer. And since coming out at work six months ago I’ve already done my first trial in miniskirt and heels.

But — dream job for a day? Pop singer/rock star, no question.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

First openly crossdressing President of the United States.

It's a fantasy. Why not go big?!
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I already have the job. After the bookshop is closed for the day there are many tasks to do behind the scene. I exchange my trousers for a skirt and do them for a few hours. See my pictures in the MIAD sharing thread in the picture gallery. I just wish I were brave enough to do it with customers present. Oh well, maybe one day....
    GeorgeA
    formerly Salerba

"a miad" Man-in-a-Dress

Playboy Bunny

Maybe a dress designer and seamstress combo. I kind of do it now as a hobby, just not very good yet

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Was lucky enough to have a wee side job in clothing shop.It was an Ill fated enterprise and didn't last long,but I really enjoyed being a working woman,even down to my lunch breaks.and making my boss a cup of tea.Never was going to be a new career but a great experience to have

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Given the time of year, a lot of times I think it would be entertaining for a group of us to work as Hooters girls for a day.

I'm not saying comedicly like the old Hooters guys commercials. But our best impersonations. Not necessarily masking our masculine voices, but to the casual observer passing as traditional Hooters uniform wearing girls.

If not that I like the idea of being a hosiery model like a friend of mine on Paltalk, "Black Stockings". She used to do that, drive race cars, and show off on camera for the channel.

Whoops, forgot to add "independently wealthy" to each of those.
    ------------------
    Height: 6' 1.375"
    Weight: 178 lbs approx.
    Bust: 40.25", Band: 36", Waist: 34", Hips: 40", Inseam: 36"

I recently bought a pair of really comfortable size 10 medium pumps in cream at Macy's in NYC and so wished there was a cd girl to help me without the awkwardness of having to deal with the normal sales staff. So that would be my dream job. To be the sales girl that all cd girls would come to for help and assistance, and just to share.😊

I'd love to be a healer. Someone who could take away the pain and suffering of life. Anonymously of course for obvious reasons.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    LPGA golf tour pro. Love the golf skirts

One of the staff ladies at Sephora to help our group!

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

Sales Associate at a wedding dress boutique would be amazing. I would also enjoy being a working mom then a soccer mom in the weekends. Great Question!

Aspiring Member
    The first femme FI or WRC Champion.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Banned Read only
    I have thought about this pretty hard and I cannot not say that I can come up with a "dream job".

I don't want to be a sex symbol or sex worker, I don't want to work in retail or as a server, I wound not want to be anyone's secretary or assistant, those jobs sound more like nightmares than dreams to me.

Lane Bryant or Torrid model maybe, or I guess a librarian might be relaxing...
    Last edited by Robertacd; 10-23-2018 at 02:59 PM.

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DIANEF View Post
    I have outgrown it now but once I used to love the look of the 'air hostess' and would imagine myself jetting off to glamorous places around the world doing that role. I would never consider it nowadays but some of those uniforms from the past (anyone seen the 'PAN AM' tv series?) were gorgeous.
    I'd take you as my hostess Diane. I flew to Bristol with Easyjet recently and got a big hairy gay chap and a hostess so wide she could barely fit down the aisle. Getting past her to go for a pee was so dificult I nearly wet myself. Mind you, as a teenager flying to Hong Kong on Cathay Pacific, well those ladies melted my heart for 18 hours straight, still gives me a cold sweat thinking back and it was 36 years ago. There was way too much testosterone in my system as a lad, way too much.

Oh I forgot, dream job: Americas Cup skipper (on an all girl boat of course)
    Last edited by DaisyLawrence; 10-23-2018 at 02:09 PM.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Well as a a lad I spent a lot of my time plane watching at Manchester Airport Daisy, though actually the air hostesses (sorry, 'flight attendants'...) were as interesting to me as the aircraft. Someone mentioned 'British Caledonian' somewhere. I flew with them to the US, loved the 'Caledonian Girls' uniforms.!!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

...young female life guard on a beach in Hawaii...……………………………………….Debra

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyLawrence View Post
    Oh I forgot, dream job: Americas Cup skipper (on an all girl boat of course)
    Me too!!!! Even as crew it would be great.
    The best dress in my wardrobe? A happy smile!