Thread: A Walk to the Bank this AM.

A Walk to the Bank this AM.

Went for a lesurely walk to the bank & back Dressed. Did get called Ma am--- but by a transient GG looking to bum smokes. Guess I "passed" in a way. Had the usuall drivers try to get me--while Im in the crosswalks on the green. Wore a nice Gray ribbed Tee, over Black Slacks. Gray Maryjanes and Gray Purse. Blk/Wht/Gry Scarf. Only prob was with my Umbrella having issues. It Will get replaced! New Shades I tried worked better---darker than my others. makeup on the new glasses--cant complain abt that! Will post outfit shots later. "Ma am- do you have a cigarette I can have?"--- shook my head and kept moving. Girl was abt 15 ft away. Always have transients out by the bus stops here. So I keep going--shorter steps-shoulders back-elbows in-practice-practice. On another note---saw a GG being interviewed ths wk that had "drawn-on brows" that looked like some of my attempts---so now mine don't look so bad. Keep Blending! Toni G..
    "Seen by Many---Clocked by Any??"
    In the Snowbird Zone

Sounds like everything went normally, which is all we ask from others. Thanks for sharing. This story may just be the motivation for someone else to try something new.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

I think transient beggars fast become astute judges of character and often reflect a simple and direct understanding about things. She understood that your goal was to occupy feminine space and she had no objections!
    We are all beautiful...!

See, even GG's can look ..... well not so good. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.