Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bedroom

As lady of the house, yes the whole house is open. Even have different color pumps, and each color tells her what my mood is. Moods range from Dorothy, Mrs. Cleaver, to Cruella DeVille. Don't want to come off vulgar you know, so now you know.

I always wear a nightgown or nightshirt to bed. I have for years.

Silver Member
    I have worn a nightgown to bed for at least ten years. I was at my most contented when we each had matching short pink nighties by Miss Elaine. We both felt they were our favorites. I confessed that it made me feel like we were sisters. Sadly, she lost hers in a hotel while we were on a trip and we have never found a replacement she was happy with.

I often wear panties to bed, and sometimes nighties or camisoles (usually when it gets colder, as we drop the temperature quite a bit at night).

My wife and I add dressing to our "play time". I buy us both matching or similar outfits. I bought us both little plaid school girl skirts, but I didn't tell her about mine. She has told me bras, dresses and skirts were off limits, but I thought I would give this a try, nervous that she might not like it. I dressed in the other room while she got ready in her outfit, skirts stockings, white top and heels. When I walked in wearing my similar outfit right down to the white top, stockings and heels she just squealed and laughed. She loved it. I was not wearing any panties and she said she liked it when "I" was peeking out from under the skirt!

Stockings, heels, panties, sexy night gowns are all included in the bed room. I do dress in any of them for bed fairly often for no reason too.