Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Being followed by creepy men

I had a guy come to my kiosk and at first he starts in about how pretty I am, but then he starts in with "would you like to F***." I tell him I'm married he keeps on, and I kept trying to steer the conversion back to the product. Finally he says "Ill pay you." Then I get real stern with him, "It's not going to happen" and then he takes off down the mall. I told security about him as soon as an officer came by.

Aspiring Member
    oh man, this topic reminds me of a scary incident several years ago.

My wife was attending an evening class so I had the whole evening to myself. What better way than to bring Wendy out for the evening. So I got dressed up, and since it was winter, it became dark earlier. So after I ate I decided that I'll take a walk around the neighbourhood. As I was walking back to our house, I noticed this white 4 door buick drive by, and then turn into the alley. I didn't think much of it.

I puttered around the house, and then around 9 pm I got into my vehicle in the garage in the back to go pick up my wife. As I turned out, this white 4 door buick was parked really close to our back fence. I couldn't see who it was as our back door motion light blinded my sight. As I slowly drove down the alley, the buick then made its way down the other direction.

I really shudder at the thought as to what this person was doing parked creepily behind our back fence, and he must've been parked there for a while until I drove out. Was this person spying on me ? I really don't want to know what he was doing in his car either.

Good news is since that episode, nothing else has come up.

omg me too!!! all the time ... maybe just be ready to run?

Yes those events happened to me quite many times, it's always a guy, never a woman. I some cases stey start taƶking, like'you look very nice' or 'what's your plan for tonight' and so on.

However, when out in public I'm super sensitive and feel right away when someone has more than just one eye on me.

I do not intend to "downplay" this issue, but I do have to note that sometimes we girls may be a little overworried at times. We see things that may be just a normal occurance, and apply some nefarious conotations to it, that really just are not there!
    But, at other times, it pays to worry! There are strange people out there, and we do need to be alert! Oh girls, we need to never go places alone, but be with our sisiters!
    Then, there are other times, when a girl like me would adore some sweet, gentle attention once in a while! (smile!)
    Roxanne Lanyon

"As Sweet as She Can Be"
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

Absolutely one of the most definitive genuine female experiences you can have! Being followed by a creepy guy! Enjoy! And remember how it feels. Because a lot of us have at one time or another, followed some hot woman for at least a bit, who had no idea who we were, and undoubtedly felt uneasy because of it.
    As a teen, I did it all the time. Walking down the street, in the mall, on the beach, on the boardwalk, I didn't feel I was doing anything wrong at all, enjoying watching a pretty girl in a hot outfit just walking alone. I never even considered how they must have felt, way back then.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Sometimes Miss, i did the same thing a number of times when younger. Followed a lady waitress with fantastic long legs in hose , who was walking to work. On my bicycle stated about 250 feet behind her. Then went to the restaurant, and wrote her a letter, telling all about myself (totally non sexual things), and asking if we could be friends. never heard form her. Lucky i was not warned to stay away! ANother time, agirl at a roller rink, when i was about 19 or 20, i, and a few guy buddies followed her family's car for many many miles, to her small town, before finally we turned around, realizing the stupidity of it. I was stalked by a woman with mental problems for a while once. It is a bad feeling it causes, and i am sorry i caused women to go through a little of it.

I had something like this happen. It was Halloween a couple of years ago. Wife and I were in a mall at a restaurant having dinner. I was dressed up but not with the intent of trying to fool anyone. I'm really dolled up but it was clear that I was a male in a dress. Near the end of dinner I head to the men's washroom. It's empty and I head into the stall (need to sit with all the stuff I had on). No more than about 10 or 15 seconds the bathroom door opens, there's a silent pause, then some male says "shit", turns around and leaves. I never saw who it was. The timing was like someone saw me heading into the washroom and decided to follow me in. Not sure what he had in mind. Just really weird.
    Last edited by sweetdreams; 12-02-2018 at 04:17 PM.
    Why fit in when you were born to stand out? - Dr. Suess

M/O of guys cruising it sounds like.