We were out to dinner an having a drink in the bar. There was a group of 5 people have a drink, 3 women and two men. The men were nicely dressed in cocktail attire with simple but flattering jewelry. They both wore their hair long but in a relatively androgynous fashion. One has nice highlighting. One of the men sported a beard along with nicely done eye makeup and perfectly polished nails. Both men were nicely dressed but without any effort to present as a woman.

When I dress, my goal is to transform myself. I want the womanly curves that I can achieve with breast forms and hip pads. I don a wig and try to do my makeup to the best of my ability. Though I am sure I wold not pass, I would like to be transformed.

My experience in the restaurant in one approach. Simply enjoy woman's clothing and accessories but not trying to transform oneself. The other approach is to transform oneself to present as our inner woman. Both approaches are valid. However, I was wondering what your goal is: Transformation or MIAD?

Andrea