Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transformation or Present as a Man in a Dress

Platinum Member
    My intention is to present as a woman. How I’m perceived by others is something else.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Read only
    GOOD GRIEF people. Pot meet Kettle.

You don't "like" the way some choose to "present". Fine by me and obviously many others.

I find it odd that some here would go "all out" in their presentation and not do anything about their FT arms. Something so very easy to cheaply fix in under a minute. I have lived 64 of my 66 years in Florida and yet to see a "real" GG, sporting FT arms.

Some of the "whining" here MIGHT stop a newbie from participating at this Forum and/or venturing out into the RW.

Is that your goal?

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...ne-simple-step

When I am out my objective is to blend in and be as close to being a natural woman as possible... besides some boob enhancement i don't use hips or breastplates, I try dress to make the most of my body shape. Personally I feel that I am most definitely NOT making any political statement as I am blending in and trying to be just another woman out there enjoying her life.. the more one tries to blend in the less political.. this girls opinion!
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Quote Originally Posted by Wildaboutheels View Post
    GOOD GRIEF people. Pot meet Kettle.

You don't "like" the way some choose to "present". Fine by me and obviously many others.

I find it odd that some here would go "all out" in their presentation and not do anything about their FT arms. Something so very easy to cheaply fix in under a minute. I have lived 64 of my 66 years in Florida and yet to see a "real" GG, sporting FT arms.

Some of the "whining" here MIGHT stop a newbie from participating at this Forum and/or venturing out into the RW.

Is that your goal?
    WTH is FT arms???

For me it's transformation - man in a dress is not something my wife would accept when we venture out in public.

I make no pretence that I pass as a woman. I just try to blend and not attract unwanted attention. Yes I wear breast forms, which my wife questioned at first when she saw realistic nipples and areola, worrying that it was a first step toward becoming a trans-woman, but she accepts that they help with the blending and filling out blouses and dresses better than the "chicken fillets" I had before. Hips and butt are never enhanced, my wife thinks that is altogether unnecessary, even for my skinny butt, so I go along with her wishes.

Most of my jeans are comfortable female cuts, so when in male mode I often sport a semi androgynous look without bra or forms.

But, each to their own.

Also have no idea what FT arms are.
    Last edited by RachelPortugal; 10-28-2018 at 07:32 AM.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

Everyone has the right to present how they want, we come in many flavors and are at different places on our journeys. Seriously, what are FT arms and how do I make this simple change!

There are multiple spectrums inside of this question

Our wonderful Forum exists and thrives because there are so many of us in the pool of cross-gender expression.

The OP references the two ends of just one of the relevant spectrums or ways we can look at ourselves: Perfect Passing and Completely Masculine Presence while sporting some article of women's clothing or grooming. Each of us fits in there somewhere in actual accomplishment.

But what do we even mean by accomplishment? There are parallel spectrums operating:
    ^What are our actual references here for with standard idealized male female imagery at the ends of the poles. Nympho sex goddess or soccer mom or grandmother, or ? Silver fox, infantry assault leader, NFL quarterback, or tackle ?

IMO- the huge fault with this construction of gender is that it is not clearly defined, and yet establishes a tight link between appearance and options for personal character,

^How comfortable we are with the spectrum as we define it? Do we wish there was more freedom or do we just want to compete in the race as we see it?

IMO- All its forms are destructive and should be done away with! I realize this is just my take, and others cherish and enjoy the spectrums.

^How we imagine we look vs how we look to others! - [there are lots of internet picture jokes on that one]

IMO- as a MIAD I am choosing not to compete in the race to look like a female- since I am sure I can't win or even place. I think transformation looks like a lot of fun, but I don't want to spend that much time trying to disguise my reality, on a regular basis.

-Our satisfaction with our accomplishment - how close are we to what we want - an are we getting nearer or farther?

IMO- I wish everyone just feel free to embrace desired clothing and behavior, anywhere we want on the masculine/feminine spectrum, WITHOUT having to worry about whether or not we look like a male or female, or adhere to the standard packages.

-% of time we think we want to be in our crossdressed mode [ with asterisks for all the various reasons we do or don't]

-Sense of exciting transgression when we crossdress vs just us being us as we would have it

No wonder being a crossdresser provides tons of things to talk about!
    We are all beautiful...!

Banned Read only
    So APPARENTLY, lots of people who water here and have posted to this thread, can read minds.

???

Nope. Just because you walked by 10 people or 100 (while "dressed" )and no one batted an eye, does NOT mean you "passed" as a woman. No matter how many here claim it. Which is NOT saying no one should even bother or try if that is your GOAL with dressing/presenting.

FT or TD? Farmer Tan or Truck Driver arms. Dead giveaway. At least in my state.

Florida is known as The Sunshine State.

IT SAYS SO ON THE BOTTOM OF OUR LICENSE PLATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where in my post did I say there are no female truck drivers or farmers in my state? How silly of you to try to put words in my mouth!!!

I feel pretty confident there are plenty. I also feel pretty sure they frequent all the stores I shop at, far LESS than other folks because they are too busy trying to eke out a living. It is also likely, in their free time, they spend time OUTdoors w/o their work attire on, likely decreasing their "work" tan.

I cannot view profiles RH. Maybe you also have lived in Florida for 64 years? Maybe you have seen plenty? Or see plenty of GGs in YOUR state with FT arms?
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 10-28-2018 at 10:18 AM. Reason: You don't post just to advertise your own threads.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    That is a very mean-spirited comment and not at all constructive.

For many people, passing is about going out dressed as they wish without getting negative reactions from those who see them in public.

Are you saying that in your state, there are no women farmers or women truck drivers? I would be very surprised if that were true.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Banned Read only
    What does "without any effort to present as a woman" mean?

I posted to another MIAD thread moments ago. Short answer is a question. Does the person with the beard in some way feel like a woman or think he is feeling like a woman? Or is he wearing the womanly garb because he likes women's clothing and it is no more than that? Could be bald with a beard. Hirsute legs and arms. What is his motivation? Notice I intentionally used the male pronouns. If you do not feel you are emulating a woman..just wearing the clothes of a woman....then do not use the female pronouns.

If you are wearing the clothes of a woman and believe there is something inside you motivating you to appear womanly, then it is more than just the clothes. That my opinion. I do find it perplexing that a man would want to wear the attire of a woman, but, yet deny mental vestiges of being a woman in some limited way. Is there a possibility the MIAD with a beard wants to appear as such because he does not want to appear as a man deceiving others?

When Stephanie47 stirs inside me she wants to appear as herself and not that sack of male protoplasm hanging onto those larger bones. Due to some degree of maturity brought on by life experiences she realizes there is a vast spectrum out there as to what genetic woman look like. She is not stuck on some ill defined concept of what a "ten" looks like. Yes, Stephanie wants to have boobs. And, no, Stephanie does not have the desire to have a Barbie doll figure and get consumed with constricting her waist or enlarging her hips. Most genetic women I have known over the years, who are comfortable with their bodies, are not consumed with appearances to the extent MtF cross dressers are consumed. Look around you. What do you see in the real world?

Reality Check
    My goal is to bee seen as a woman. I would never go out as a man in a dress. It's either Krisi or Homer. Never "Kromer".

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

For many people, passing is about going out dressed as they wish without getting negative reactions from those who see them in public.
    There's passing and there's passing. When I was a teenager we all talked about our cars. Some of us had "two foot cars" (looked good from two feet away). Some of us had "twenty foot cars" (had to be twenty feet away to look good). And of course, some wouldn't pass the twenty foot test.

So, some of us might pass up close for a short time (say, passing on the sidewalk). Some of us would fail that test but pass to a person walking on the other side of the street. Some of us might not pass a block away.

As for negative reactions, that's mostly to do with the people you come in contact with. Go to the gay part of town and you're less apt to have negative reactions than some other parts of town.
    Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by Wildaboutheels View Post
    FT or TD? Farmer Tan or Truck Driver arms. Dead giveaway. At least in my state.
    Omg I got FT arms! Nooooooo! Seriously, how do I fix it in under a minute?

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    Omg I got FT arms! Nooooooo! Seriously, how do I fix it in under a minute?
    Start farming in a sleeveless dress I joke I joke.
    Last edited by Elena77; 10-29-2018 at 09:35 AM.