Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do we have in common?

. . . . and some of us are not attached! We are free to do, . . . . . whatever! (Oh, thank the Lord!).
    Roxanne, a warm heart, and a warm passion!

Roxanne Lanyon
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

The avvy pic isn't me
    Quote Originally Posted by GaleWarning View Post
    I do love it that there is, on this site, such a wide variety of expression of a commonality … our MtF love of women's clothing. To me, this is the essence of 'crossdressing', no matter how each of us views 'the woman within'.
    I like that your looking for unity and the positivity to be found in commonality, but i'm afraid my response is much like Aunty Kelly's, for many of us the clothing is but a small part of our true selves, or as you went on to say, "the woman within". So, i'm gonna speak from the perspective of being gender non-binary and a member of the greater trans umbrella.

I'm a bit jaded too, I've been around the forums for quite along time now and while i'd like to say the MtF trans world (and especially in regards to those who identify only as CDressers), all shares a strong sense of support for women's rights, equality, and basic feminism, sadly that isn't totally true.

There are misogynists on the boards and out there in everyday life, and that of course means, there are prolly some of them who are capable of the kinds of acts that the #MeToo movement is bringing to light and valiantly fighting against.

But yeah, I hope that we all share a love of all things female, all things feminine, and love and the utmost respect for womenkind.

Cass
    Last edited by Cassandra Lynn; 10-28-2018 at 09:31 AM.

Shoes
    Clothes
    Posting/reading forums
    Open Mindedness
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I hope that we all share a love of all things female, all things feminine, and love and the utmost respect for womenkind.

The pleasure and fulfillment that our preferred appearance can bring.
    Like a lady

We all love oxygen in binary molecular form fer sher. We love food and water. Most of all, we love Lolita or Rorita fashion (or Brolita).
    Last edited by LelaK; 10-30-2018 at 06:39 PM.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"