Thread: Wonderful Birthday

Wonderful Birthday

Yesterday was my 73rd birthday and wanted to share some of it. Hope I don't bore you to much.

My wife woke me up earlier than usual with a cup of coffee. I kind of rolled out of bed and went into the living room. We both were wearing our panties, bra and nightgown, wife minus the bra. This is how we sleep and lounge around in the evenings and the mornings until we get dressed. Sometimes if nothing is planned we stay in our nightgowns all day.

Well today was different, it was my birthday and we had things to do. After my second cup of coffee I got up and showered and dressed. It was chilly so I put on pink panties, panty hose, skinny jeans, black socks, female gray tennis shoes with white soles and white strings, a pink brallet with pink camisole and orange sweat shirt decorated with magnolia flowers. The sweat shirt was andro but deffinatelly leaning femine.

Then off we headed to the golf course. Every year an organization I no longer belong to host a three day charity golf tournament. All proceeds go to local charities. This year it just happens to include my birthday. There were over 250 four man teams entered. We provide drinks and food for the golfers, my job was cooking in the outdoor grill. I saw people I only see at this event and got hugged by may. Now I'm not out to everyone only those close to me. I think with the hugs and back rubbing I'm out to a few more. Oh well,I just turned 73 so who really cares any more. Nothing was said and non of the back rubbers went running off or acknowledged they had just rubbed their hand over my bra strap three or four times, others up to six times. LOL. Had a wonderful day and saw many old friends. The wife was helping serve the food.

After we finished at the golf course we got home. My wife mentioned she saw the hugs I was getting and wondered how many felt the bra strap. I said I think all of them. My wife told me sit down and she'd fix me a bourbon on the rocks. While I was drinking it she said why don't you go get comfortable. She had already changed into her nightcloths.

When I walked into the bed room laying on the bed was my birthday present. A long silky nightgown, silky panties with a little lace and matching lace bra and NEW forms with ballet flats and ALL IN MY FAVORITE SHADE OF PINK. I changed and went back to living room and modeled it for her. I love that women.

Now my woman is a rare breed, she hates to shop. Well it turns out this was actually my daughters idea and they shopped together. Turns out my daughter had to shop online to find the size 13 pink ballet flats. I kissed and thanked my wife. Our daughter lives less than ten minutes away. I called her and thanked her for helping her mother shop. I invited her over for some drinks. She says are you wearing your present. I said of course. She says good, I'll be over in a few minutes.

The three of us had a wonderful evening and our daughter wound up spending the night. When our daughter showed up she had on her nightgown under a robe, said she knew we both would be in our nightgowns and didn't want to feel out of place. LOL, I love those two so damn much.

So for those of you who have read this far, that is how I celebrated my 73rd birthday. It indeed was a wonderful birthday. And thanks to all you girls who sent me birthday wished. Hope I didn't bore you too much.

Sidney

Silver Member
    What a wonderful day, Sidney! It's great to have such supportive females.

Happy Birthday! WOW what a great wife and family you have that would make this day so special for you!
    Hugs, Carole

Happy Birthday.
    It sure sounds like you had a good day.
    Say a prayer of thanks for your wife and daughter.

Happy birthday. Glad you had a great day.

Easy to understand why you love them both so much, Happy Birthday, and it sounds like it was.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Sidney, Happy Birthday. You have a wonderful family.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Happy Birthday Sidney, sounds like a wonderful day. I'm 73 also, it's not so bad is it?
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Happy birthday - you have a wonderful family indeed

Platinum Member
    Hi Sidney ,

It sounds like you really did have a very special Happy Birthday

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid..oo..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Wow what a great birthday, I can only wish for the same when I turn 73. Your a lucky person.

HAPPY Birthday Sidney and many more
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Sidney, nice to see the family on board and Happy Birthday.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Smile

Happy Birthday Sidney!
    It sounds like you had a wonderful day. More power to you and your family.
    Fran