Thread: forgotten CD things

Silver Member

forgotten CD things

To pick up on Judy-Something's post ... Has anyone ever found a CDing item (anything) that you forgot about or lost? What was it? and What was the result / outcome? Share your story, please.

Sure have. I forgot to hide cloths I had on and my Mom found them when I was still at home. My ex wife also found my stash one time. The results was my Mom thought my brothers wife left the cloths there. Dodged the bullet on that one, but not so with the wife. We talked for days and me explaining. I have no clue what was going on in her mind. I forgot about it as soon as I could and hide things better until this day.

Yes, with the stuff I have...no surprise. Full length nylon slips. I used to wear a full slip all the time with skirts and dresses, but somehow forgot since I wear half slips. Even found a couple camisoles, which I now wear daily. 💁*♀️ (Big smile)

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Found a box of sweaters I forgot I had one time, the odd pair of shoes in a drawer in my storage drawers I don't get into very often.
    I found 3 pairs of cute summer shoes I wore all this summer so I saved money LOL.

Not quite the same as finding a pair of panties down the back of a seat cushion and nobody knows who they belong to!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Just last week I was changing my summer to winter work clothes when I found the brown boots I hide there last year. My wife bought them for me and I tried them on once and put them in my work clothes closet and forget about them.

A little black satin ribbon coming from my garterbelts... Years ago. My wife, still not knowing about my crossdressing, found it and nothing happened. When you have children you are really accustomed to find anything on the floor
    The best dress in my wardrobe? A happy smile!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Not clothes but I've found a handbag containing some makeup that I completely forgot about.That led to me buying huge makeup case so I could keep track

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I think you're asking if anyone other than me found something of mine that I had lost/forgotten and how that turned out? Well my brother found a bra on the floor of my room when we were growing up but figured I'd had some girl over secretly. He looked relieved if anything.

When I was younger, I would explain it away as a souvenir from a girlfriend or something left behind after a sleep over.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    My post is not about what you found but something of your CDing that someone else found. So, outcome?

I can't say that I have ever found a CD item that was lost or forgotten but I did put away a couple of items quite a few years ago, not really hidden, then I have not been able to find them again later. I suspect they were found by my wife and as they were not in the suitcase or far end of my wardrobe as she would expect them to be, out of reach or sight of our daughters, so she binned them rather than confront me about being what she would have described as careless.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jenny I found a box of jewelry that I forgot about. >Orchid..++..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U MUST be joking, Jenny!? I have racks, bags, boxes, and piles of women's things stored at 3 different addresses around town. Never mind what I have at my home, garages, and vacant apt!

I cannot dig deep into ANY of my storage spots without finding something I'd forgotten!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    My post is not about what you found but something of your CDing that someone else found. So, outcome?
    I once managed to miss a pair of knickers as I was putting my stuff away. My wife found them, and I spun a tale of how I found them on the floor at work (we did sell them) and must have 'put them in my pocket'. Amazingly she believed me, or so she led me to believe, and she never mentioned the incident again.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I used to keep most of my girl wardrobe in three or four big Rubbermaid totes in the basement. As my collection grew, it spilled more and more out into the open and into my regular closets and drawers. (I live alone, so there are no secrets here at home.) Every once in awhile, I pull out one of those old containers and look through it. I've found a very few interesting but forgotten items that way, but more often, I find myself thinking, "why in the world did I ever buy THAT?"

I really need to throw away a lot of that old stuff one of these days.

- Diane

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Picked the OP up wrong.suppose whoever found my breast form I accidentally left on the back seat of the bus would've had quite the quizical look on his/her face

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DIANEF View Post
    I once managed to miss a pair of knickers as I was putting my stuff away. My wife found them, and I spun a tale of how I found them on the floor at work (we did sell them) and must have 'put them in my pocket'. Amazingly she believed me, or so she led me to believe, and she never mentioned the incident again.
    Ah how sweet, she knows but figured you want to keep it to yourself and doesn't want to embarass you Diane. No doubt assumes you'll tell her when you are ready. Either that or she is the only woman in the world who: 1. Doesn't think knickers in the house that aren't hers mean her husband is having an affair and he must be interrogated, and 2. She is the only woman in the world never to notice evidence of makeup use on her husband who applies it liberally most weeks for 30 years. I wonder which is the most likely reality???

Sophie, I really really wish I had been on that bus and witnessed someone finding that!
    Last edited by DaisyLawrence; 10-25-2018 at 02:15 AM.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Well Daisy, no one is more surprised than myself that the 'Knickers' incident, which happened about 8 years ago, has never been mentioned, even in the most heated of arguments. As for make up, my cleaning routine is very thorough, though there have been a few close calls. Maybe she is that 'only woman', if not, I really don't know..... I might just find out in the not too distant future.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Well I didn't forget about it or lose it, it fell out of a bag of my things and my wife found it before I did.

We were on our way out the door to start a vacation and my wife asked me to unlock my car so she could get my jacket for me. She opened the door and froze for a moment and then icily asked me "Why is there a bra in your car?".

Thats how she learned about my crossdressing two years ago. We continue to work through this and she is slowly becoming more accepting.