Thread: Wheel of Fortune

Wheel of Fortune

How many of you watch the wheel and see all the heels and dresses that Vanna White wears. The other night she captivated my attention so much that my wife beat me to every answer. She had this gorgeous long red gown on and her pumps where platform red tall slender heels. I was very distracted and could not get a single answer before my wife as every time Vanna walked by touching the letters I could not think about the hidden word but only about how I would love to be wearing that very outfit, in my size though.

I've certainly been guilty of exactly that. Vanna wears some pretty amazing outfits.

I get on the Wheel of Fortune site, every Monday morning,jus to see what Vana will be wearing for the week.

We are both WoF and Vanna fans. We nightly comment on her dresses and heels. I always wonder if she’s wearing hose, being my favorite. My wife says “no”. I think she’s right. I sometimes think Sajak is rude to her. Yes, her dresses distract me from the answer.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Vanna's too old for me to copy. I prefer the young, action women stars in Avengers, Justice League, etc.

Of course, I'm only 75. When I mature I'll start watching her again!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    Hi Jaylyn , MyWife & I always watch W.O.F. every Evening and we always comment the lovely outfits that Vanna wears.

I love watching FOX news at Noon with the lovely ladies and their pretty Hi-Heel.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid..++..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My wife told me that Vanna never wears the same dress twice. Wonder what happens to them?
    Crissy

They are not hers. She has to give them back to the costumer for the show.

I do love Vanna's gowns. Always wish I could raid the costume department of the show.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sometimes it is difficult to concentrate on the show, I used to like the weather girls when they were popular.

Who cared about the weather, not me. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Vanna has been one of my favorites for many years. Not only is she a beautiful woman, and she wears gorgeous dresses, but she also seems like she is a very nice person, someone I’d really like to get to know.

In addition, she is very smart and has made herself quite wealthy.

Good for her!
    My favorite dress is a Dirndl.

Aspiring Member
    Not having a clue who she is I looked her up on YouTube and found this - if you're a fan, enjoy (and it has the answer to the has she ever worn the same dress twice question)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9Hd8v2pCxQ

Charlotte, thanks for sharing the video! I always love seeing Vanna's dresses. Though last time she was in a pant suit and I made a comment about how it was unwatchable and my wife says I there is more to WoF than Vanna's dresses.

Aspiring Member
    I am impressed that every day she is on heels walking on stage with, it seems, never a problem and looking great while doing it. Sherrii

Banned Read only
    I have to join the chorus of Vanna White fans. I watch her reveal those letters as often as possible. I think the producers are aware of her popularity and maxed it out with her strutting across the stage. Ever notice she will walk across the stage to turn the farthest letter and then return to turn the letter which had been closest to the side of the puzzle box where she had been standing? I like the fact her wardrobe mixes it up between floor length gowns and knee length dresses.

I've always said that Vanna White has the best job in the world...no stress, easy, repetitive tasks, short hours, excellent pay, job security, and she gets to wear all those fabulous dresses and gowns. Basically a crossdressers dream job, and the stuff that fantasies are made of.

Vanna's been at it since 1982 (36 years now!) so she must be doing something right. In this age of sexism and ageism, she has certainly defied the odds, and like fine wine, has only gotten better with age. With the possible exception of Cher and Tina Turner, not many women in Vanna's age bracket (she's 61!) are still that elegant, graceful and trim, and can rock a designer dress and killer heels the way she continues to.

But enough about Vanna...let's also give a shout-out here to the gorgeous hostesses/presenters on The Price Is Right and similar shows. Personally, I can't wait for the rumoured revival of Howie Mandel's Deal or No Deal to come back to television. Those briefcase-carrying cuties were to die for...

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    My wife told me that Vanna never wears the same dress twice. Wonder what happens to them?
    The dresses get returned to the designer after she wears them.