Thread: 6 months endo appointment switch to pills instead patches deep changes on mindset.

6 months endo appointment switch to pills instead patches deep changes on mindset.

The previous endo left the clinic but a better one replaced him.
    She is a young woman with a lot of experience because her brother is a trasgender woman.
    I request injections to replace patches because they were very uncomfortable, itching, red spots that last weeks so after 6 months on them I have marks in my butt and under my stomach.
    She told me to try pils. After 6 weeks blood tests and another appointment in 4 months.
    I'm very happy.
    Phisical Changes so far are real boobs, my whole body skin is softer. I'd lost some muscle mass in my wrist, atms, ankles, shoulders
    The sicological changes are huge. Since I was a crossdresser I thought and said many times I'm bisexual but just few months on hormones changed that.
    No interest at all in sex with men. More than that, I feel real bad and ashamed for all the things I did and my only answer, explanation or excuse is that I was confusing gender with sex so I was looking my journey as a woman. I had tons of videos, pics having sex with other men that now I just feel aversion and deleted everything and I hope can erase those memories from mind.
    That's is clear now and sex with my wife still being really satisfactory. Libido is zero but my friend down ther with some stimulation keeps working.
    The twins and the friend down there has shrink a lot and as I tuck 24/7 they tend to stay inside. Dr. Ask me when I plan to top and bottom surgery.
    I dont feel curiosity or desire now for higher breast but thinking on when the things down there dont longer work remove and replace with some feminine at least appearence.
    Setting that aside, I enjoy of a deep peace, good sleeping that makes really worth to had made the desicion of transition.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Silver Member
    Did your new Endo explain the possible negative side effects of pills vs shots?

Jenny, of course we did it. I have my own concerns with HRT itself but my condition prefers to take the risk.
    We'll check in 6 weeks with blood works and depending on that we could meet in 4 months.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa Grandy View Post
    The previous endo left the clinic but a better one replaced him.
    She is a young woman with a lot of experience because her brother is a transgender woman.
    This worries me, a transgender woman is not a brother.

I hope it was just a slip of the tongue or the keyboard
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Rianna, what's your concern?to su she has a brother is a obvious mention that that person was born as a man but transitioned. It's my way to explain that she has a sister that is transwoman. Does it sound better?

Very interesting, thanks for sharing.
    I’m still trying to figure out where I am on the gender spectrum and am thinking whether HRT is the way to go. Generally I’m not attracted to men, but when I can present myself as Carolina, I think about men as a way to further reinforce my womanhood (so far only at a theoretical level). I found it very interesting that with HRT psychologically you no longer feel a desire to be with men.
    Thanks for sharing your experience!

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa Grandy View Post
    Rianna, what's your concern?to su she has a brother is a obvious mention that that person was born as a man but transitioned. It's my way to explain that she has a sister that is transwoman. Does it sound better?
    She had a brother, now she has a sister.
    If someone who is helping people to transition doesn't get that how can she help anyone?
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Rianna, I still not understanding what's your point.
    Let me see if I can, you don't understand my English? You're not the first but people with good intentions always understand me, you don't believe what she said, or don't believe me? For the sake of the privacy I can't go deep on the details that could convince you but why should I do it? I'm just happy sharing my great experience of 6 months on HRT, with a new dr. With a new prescription for people that goes behind me in their journey, or other in same conditions as me that can serve as an assurance or people far from me in their path but can cherish this baby steps.
    Sorry, I still not understanding your concerns and irony.
    Probably next time I see her I'll read her your words and she herself can answer you but that would be ridiculous. If you have doubts regarding her ability to help trasgender patients, easy, don't make an appointment with her.

Carolina, believe me that for me is weird but it was weird when I read here, in crossdressers mtf, many that talk about curiosity about having sex with men , others that flaty say never had had the desire and the argument was the difference between sex and gender. I was the one that openly said be bisexual but no more.
    Last edited by Devi SM; 10-27-2018 at 12:04 AM.

Thank you Vanessa. I’m quite new to these possibilities and eager to learn from the experience of others about all the issues around HRT. I also agree that there is a difference between sex and gender. I’m learning about the psychological effects of HRT since it is something that may be for me down the line.
    Thanks again.