Thread: Dazed and confused.

Dazed and confused.

This is what happened to me last night, has something like this ever happen to you. I opened my eyes in a daze and not sure where I am, I look around and find the TV on and it reads the time. It's 11:15 and the news is on so I know it's PM, still trying to get clear I look down and see the renforced toe of my pantyhosed feet. I start looking up and see my skirt rode up exposing a large amount of leg, in a femine way I pull the skirt down below my knees. Now everything is starting to add up, it's 11:15pm I'm in my living room and I must have fallen asleep on couch, but I'm FULLY DRESSED. OMG did the kids come home and see me, is it possible they came home and didn't see me sleeping on couch. I walk quickly to my room and my wife is sleeping, I wake her up and ask her why she didn't wake me up and left me fully dressed on the couch and if she knew if the kids came home yet. She woke up, not very happy and told me she knew I was over tierd but why I don't remember the kids are on a school trip. Yehhhh! That right I forgot. That really freaked me out.

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Pretty much sums up dodging an (imaginary) bullet lol
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Gold Member
    You have what I have; (CRS) Can't remember stuff.
    That's OK, It comes when you start getting high Birthday numbers.
    At least you enjoyed being dressed a little longer.
    Rader

Now that's what I call a "wake-up call"...literally!

You're getting old, Maria...a typical sign that our energy levels are starting to wane at this point in our lives. Looks as if your days of heading out to the clubs at 11:00 P.M. or midnight are over now, and I see early suppers around 4:30 P.M., the "seniors' " portions at Denny's, and early bedtimes of around 8:30 P.M. in your not-too-distant future.

My kids don’t mind seeing me dressed, and have woken me up when I’ve fallen asleep on the couch.

My wife either calls out to me or shakes me by the foot (old army trick). My kids lick my face, wag their tails and want a treat.

Michelle

Don't you mean "Dozed and confused"? we all wake up sometimes and wonder whats going on, I was building a new brickgatepost this afternoon and when I finished I fell asleep in the lounge chair, woke up in time to get my evening meal! happens to us all.
    Still nothing bad happened to you so thats good is'nt it?
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Occasionally DO fall asleep in my chair Dressed---but no one here to notice or care! Toni G..
    "Seen by Many---Clocked by Any??"
    In the Snowbird Zone

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi46 View Post
    Don't you mean "Dozed and confused"?
    Love it!

I can only remember one occasion when I fell asleep dressed. Fortunately I was alone in the house one night and a few Bacardi and oranges probably helped. (I don't drink much so when I do it hits me rather quickly). I did manage to put a large make up stain on the sofa cushion though.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Good story! Made me nervous thinking about it as the story progressed.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Maria, Wow did you dodge the bullet on that one. I have fallen asleep en-femme, but fortunately at the time no one but my wife was living at our house.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I have had dazed and confused times, losing track of it and not knowing what day it is has freaked me out a number of times.

Usually only about half an hour has passed and the world has not come to an end.:-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    Now that's what I call a "wake-up call"...literally!

You're getting old, Maria...a typical sign that our energy levels are starting to wane at this point in our lives. Looks as if your days of heading out to the clubs at 11:00 P.M. or midnight are over now, and I see early suppers around 4:30 P.M., the "seniors' " portions at Denny's, and early bedtimes of around 8:30 P.M. in your not-too-distant future.
    Hey hold on there sister Leslie, not all of us SR girls make it a habit of running on the early clock, but I do frequently use the SR menu for three reason. 1: I earnd it, 2: it helps the pocketbook, 3: weight control/diet control.
    Yes I see you are trying to poke some fun into the situation.

And for the record, I am now 75 years young. I am a junior member of the senior member lists.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 10-26-2018 at 04:25 AM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Silver Member
    I'd been drinking a bit.. went and got Polaroid photos I'd taken of me a bit en femme, while on a short business trip, to look at. Fell asleep. My wife awakened me and demanded to know who that woman was!!! The defication had contacted the ventilation!! Long story of following events that damned near ended our marriage. Moral ... don't drink and do girly stuff not known to others, if you are not alone.

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    I have a crossdressing friend who's wife had no idea the he was a crossdresser. The wife worked second shift and came home one night to find my friend dressed fully en femme, sleeping on the couch. Needless to say, all hell broke lose, but eventually, the wife accepted her spouse's crossdressing. Not a good way to inform the wife though!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    So, Maria, you've NEVER fallen asleep on the couch before? Boy, r u in for a surprise in the years to come!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!