Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A quick question

Aspiring Member

A quick question

Are there any Males here that wear breast forms and a bra and go out, say to the store, mall, cinema etc. Just recently I got a Prima Donna Brassiere 38D, style 016 2500 and I just love wearing it, if I am going out the house, its probably hard to see I have a Bra on, my chest looks a bit puffy, let me know.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

All the time. I've even worn them to work.

I expect that'll be the case for most of the folks who own breast forms.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Don't fool yourself, if you are a 38D and in a bra, it will be obvious especially to a woman. Unless you have a coat or loose fitting jacket. I'm a C cup and if I'm wearing a bra, there is a projection and a shaping that is not there if I am braless.

I can’t imagine that D cups would go completely unnoticed. Remember, just because no one is saying doesn’t mean no one is seeing.

Is there any other way? All day, every day, 24/7 when I can.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

I've done it with a bulky loose fitting jacket. I wear a 38C. Like Micki said, it may be noticed but people just aren't saying anything. Either way I haven't had any problems yet.

I wear a 38c bra and quite often wear it out and about but without forms and even then I quite visibly have breasts, with my forms in i couldnt possibly get away without it being noticed even with a heavy jacket.

Silver Member
    If you wear 'D' forms in your bra when you go out, you can bet the farm that they will be noticed by everyone!! Get a smaller cup bra and wear SMALL forms, if you wish. I often go out in drab but wearing bra and small forms, but always under a button up shirt a size too large and patterned to reduce the visual effect to others, and have never been 'caught'.

Aspiring Member
    It's getting a bit cooler here in Toronto so I would wear a loose t shirt and a sweater and a light coat over it, it's not that visible Prima Donna D is like a B in Wonderbra size.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Never have went outside for any long period of time in male mode with bra and forms in,doesn't appeal to me.I wear bra itself on ocassion when I'm going to hotel to change for night out with my friends,so don't need to carry too much

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Even under a biggish coat a bra strap or band is often clearly visible, especially to a GG. Never seen the point of wearing a bra when in drab myself but I can understand why some would want to.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Can't do anything but echo the rest, D cups WILL be noticed, bra or not. And you can see bra straps and bands under pretty much anything but a coat.
    Lots of people notice, most have the good sense to keep shut.

Living in a small community, where not much goes unnoticed, I have to be careful. Most every day, I wear an a cup underwire bra, which I fill quite nicely, when I go out running errands, movies, etc. usually with a sweatshirt or jacket. When I’m dressed, I’m a 40 c, with forms. I believe, too, that d cups will be noticed.

Now that its "cooler"--often out in "male mode" with a variety of non-padded bras on under t-shirts. But---if I put my 38D Girls in-- they Would be Noticeable!! Have the forms in at home--or when out enfemme---- but not in drab mode. Toni G..
    "Seen by Many---Clocked by Any??"
    In the Snowbird Zone

Silver Member
    While I'm a 36C without forms. I almost always wear a 38B. virtually never wear forms. I found the C cup too obvious for my size unless it is under a jacket. I can wear a B cup and while it may be noticeable if someone checks my chest out most people don't notice, care, say anything, or all.

I have several women's short sleeve shirts similar to Hawaiian shirts that I wear. My wife has been surprised I had a bra on and she knows I wear them most of the time. She is the first to tell me if my bra is obvious. If your band is tight and you have some fat on your back don't wear thin tees it is easy to see.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 10-27-2018 at 08:55 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Why do you need others approval?
    If you wish to wear a bra and forms in male mode just do it.
    It seems no one wants to be an individual anymore.

post a picture, we'll let you know!

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Why do you need others approval?
    If you wish to wear a bra and forms in male mode just do it.
    It seems no one wants to be an individual anymore.
    Well said Traci !

I would not go out dressed in summer type clothing wearing a bra in male mode.

Bras are for women and when I pose as one I wear a bra.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    All the time. I've even worn them to work.

I expect that'll be the case for most of the folks who own breast forms.
    I don't wear my breast forms to work nor in male mode ever. Most wear them when en femme, and a few when underdressing is my best guess.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I wear a 38C, and the only time I have worn my breast forms out in public was when it was cold out and I had a heavy coat on to cover up the bumps on my chest.

Yes sometimes but need a proper tight bra which is just a 34A which is fine - enough to give a bit of form. As they say less is more!

Platinum Member
    Winter is coming on. Go to the local mall in December or January and girl watch. You think guys don't notice well endowed women in the winter? A woman with 38D breasts is going to stand out. Perhaps a new pair of glasses for those who don't notice?

I have been wearing my forms and bras every day. At home, while working, or out shopping or dining with my wife. Also womens jeans and women's button up blouses. It is my everyday wear. Do people notice the breasts?

How can they not? I see them at every glance down. Even under a heavy Carhart styled work coat.

Have yet to notice any one staring or snickering. As has been stated often before, most people are in their
    Own zone and pay little attention to others.
    Joan58

Toronto is a great place to dress. I often go to Toronto to spend time enfemme.
    That said, even my 38B forms are noticeable under a t shirt, or anything tight. I have never had anything said about how I was dressed tho.