Thread: Has anybody ever seen a GG In a cute outfit

Has anybody ever seen a GG In a cute outfit

when you were out (in drab) and said to yourself or to your SO I have got to have that whatever. Well it happened to me today as my wife and I were out for breakfast and I saw a gal with the neatest pair of bell bottom or boot cut black slacks and I told the wife that Paula is going shopping one of these first days to see if she can find a pair like those. She said "you don't need them" but guess what I really really do need them and I'm going shopping in a week or so. If I can find the right pair I will post some pics and let you gals see what I got. Of course I will have to try on some shoes while out also I always do DSW my favorite store.

No

I have never ever seen a cute girl in a dress. Not even one.
    Hugs, Christine
    Just the Girl Next Door
    my ad V
    V

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrissiej

Smarter than I look Jenny Warren's Avatar

Has anybody ever seen a GG In a cute outfit?

I see them all the time.

However, I don't rush out to buy something that looks good on someone else, I buy things that look good on me.

My daughters are both in their mid twenties and have fabulous figures. They are both much slimmer than me, taking after their mother.

They both have good dress sense and look great whatever they wear.

Little, if anything they wear would look good on me.

Jenny
    Some days are a total waste of make-up

www.womaninside.me.uk

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Friends

I saw Courtney Cox wear a great outfit on "Friends" and I have been trying to aquire a close replica. i.e Brown turtleneck sweater, Brown knee length skirt and a set of long black boots, just below the knee. It just went together so well

Hugs, Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Envy

Every time I go to a wedding Hon every time.

GypsyKaren
    Not only do I always see a woman in a real cute outfit, but I also compliment them on it. They always appreciate it a lot, I often end up in friendly conversation with them.

Karen

Often. When I see a woman wearing a skirt, dress or whatever that appeals to me and turns me on I will often buy a similar item if I don't have it already and wear it indoors.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

A lot of the time I see women in cute outfits.

Some have a real sense of style.

That style may not suit me but you have to admire it.

There have been times when I have thought I do want that skirt /blouse/dress/shoes etc.

If I ever will the lottery the first thing I will need is more storage space.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyKaren
    Not only do I always see a woman in a real cute outfit, but I also compliment them on it. They always appreciate it a lot, I often end up in friendly conversation with them.

Karen
    I see all kinds of cute outfits at the video store, but haven't complimented them in fear of them taking it as a come on. I don't want to be the "creepy guy" at the Movie Gallery.

If they're dressed up a bit I do tell them that they look very nice, or that I love their perfume from time to time.

No I haven't ever felt the need to go out and buy a matching outfit, I know what I can pull off, and cute ain't it

I get ideas all the time by what I see women wearing. I either tell myself that "hey, I could wear that!," or "it's a shame, but no freakin' way." When I see something I like, and think I can look halfway decent in, it's usually not difficult to find something similar in the store on on retailers websites.

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

I tell Women all the time this or that on them looks nice. They think of my age and just smile. Me being 55 now.

But what they don't know is I am mostly looking at their clothing and how they wear it. Yes I have known beautiful and as you say Cute women in my life. Even really sex driven ones.

But that said, I'd rather a GG not say to their CD SO " Husband " You don't need that and try to make you subordinate. I work to and have since I was 15. No one tells me what I can or can't buy if my bills are paid.

So there GG's take that LOLOL All in fun!

Ok I don't tell my Wife she can't buy something either , again as long as the bills are paid. She'd better not even think about it with me. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Haley P. Kemp

The other day I was in Grand Central terminal waiting for some friends and I was in drab. Across the station was a GG in a beautiful spring black and white outfit . She walked across the whole station towareds me and the stair case next to me. I just wished I had the nerve to tell her "nice outfit".

Girl to Girl

Many times if I'm in the man mode and I see a woman in a particularly pretty outfit, I'll say something like "I LOVE your skirt" or "That purse is just ADORABLE" and ask where they got it. Most GGs are flattered. Many have given me ideas for outfits which I've thanked them for. Even in drab, it's still girl talk.

OMG, I saw a GG wearing this outfit to die for tonight. She had on a purple sweater, black miniskirt, tights, and black cowboy boots. Also see outfits to die for every time I watch DaySide. I'd give anything to be able to replicate Juliet Huddy's outfits.

this is a sore point for my GF she thinks I'm checking out the woman thinking wow I want to do her.... i constantly tell her the truth that i just wish i could wear that ......if I see a nice behind on a woman in jeans i wish i could look like that wearing jeans too...
    [SIZE="5"][/SIZE]Monica

new email address & personal web page.....

monica55cd@hotmail.com

http://planet.angelfire.com/crazy/monica55cd/

Quote Originally Posted by cdlib
    this is a sore point for my GF she thinks I'm checking out the woman thinking wow I want to do her.... i constantly tell her the truth that i just wish i could wear that ......if I see a nice behind on a woman in jeans i wish i could look like that wearing jeans too...
    A me too there !

No matter how many times I tell her, my wife cannot accept that I'm checking outfits and lusting after getting into them myself.

I see women wearing outfits I would love to have, but dont rush out and buy them.
    I do pay attention to how they coordinate their things all the time and try to remember cute idea's.
    Last week while shopping at the grocery store a stunning woman got my attention , she was wearing a knee length black skirt, rather tight,,a grey sweater, also sort of tight, 3 inch black heels, and long black hair pulled into a neat ponytail. Now she had a figure most any GG would envey,, and I know I could never look that good, but as I admired her good taste and looks, I was thinking that I have 4 or 5 black skirts, 2 of them called slim skirts so they are a bit tight,,,also have similar heels,, but no grey sweater,,,,, yet
    Next time I shop the thrift shop Im going straight for the sweater racks and looking for something grey.

Cindy

[SIZE=3]Yep, all the time. I'm always on the lookout to observe well dressed woman.

Mainly i'm just seeking inspiration on colour co-ords, clothing fabrics and cut, shoes, what type of makeup they use to match their clothing, etc...

I do wish I could look like many of the ladies, but I know that's just a fantasy!

[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!