It's a known fact that spironolactone or t- blockers avoid the libido, no morning woods, the size of the testicles and pene shrink what makes easier to tuck

My own experience is that after some weeks the sexual drive or libido was zero. In that moment wife was passing some uncomfortable procedures that don't let her to have sex so sex was zero. After some weeks her activity get to normalize and we retake our sexual activity but without the frequency as before. Now, we usually have sex once a week for work reasons, too early wake up, etc but weekends there are more freedom. My friend d down just need some stimulation and is ready. I know that six months is too early to see the total effects on the testosterone lack system.
My question for other ladies on HRT on longer time is about you experience on it.
Another question is if tblocker lock testosterone that produces in Males, the sexual desire what is the promoter in females? Wouldn't we as now more females have some kind of sexual drive too?