Thread: Phoebe Cross

Phoebe Cross

Finally made the trip. She was supportive, informative, and very positive. Very pleasant
    time. Highly recommend

Banned Read only
    Who is Phoebe Cross,?

Phoebecross.com
    Transformation service , etc ...
    Atlanta area

I'm really hoping to visit a transformation service soon...it looks like so much fun when I read about them on the web!

I visited transformation services in London, Boston and Madrid and they were all great. Informative, caring and catering to our needs. Highly recommended!

I went to see Phoebe nearly a month ago as well. A great experience - she's a wonderful lady, supportive and skilled! Can't wait to do it again. Hope to see your photos soon JoAnne!
    Lauren

Aspiring Member
    Every second summer, my wife goes back to her country to see her family, and takes our children with her, leaving me alone at home for 4 weeks. It's a great opportunity for me to spend time wearing what I want.
    So I've been planning a transformation visit for next summer. It might just turn out to be a makeup session, but my plan is to arrive as a man and leave as a woman, so I'll be taking a change of clothes with me.

Never done anything like that before, so I'm planning it so far in advance that I will have psyched myself up to carry it through.
    I really can't wait to see how I can look with a professional makeup job.

I wear glasses, so I'm also going to get some women's style glasses made. In fact I found some really nice frames on eBay that I shall get re-glazed with my prescription.

When I did the transformation bit I went in as a man and came out as a woman.

Mostly it was a perm as I had long hair and the perm lasted for a month.

I did have fun in those days.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

JoAnne, that's great. I have been to Tru Colours in PA and that was a great experience.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Awesome! I've been to a service, and it's fun to let a professional work their magic.

This is on my list now that I have moved to Las Vegas. Wheee!

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Congratulations, JoAnne! Isn't Phoebe just wonderful?!?! I went to her many years ago when I was in town on business. I have longed to go back!

Hugs,
    Jennifer