Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My wife doesn't tolerate my crossdressing

Silver Member
    Your wife is a gold plated, diamond encrusted unicorn! I'll bet there are a lot of members here who are completely envious. My own wife is supportive, but not nearly as much as yours. Get her to take you dress shopping. That will be an amazing experience.

nice to hear positive relationship stories. I clicked on your headline expecting something much less positive!

New to this here. My abusive ex wife? Don't even ask. I once wore her panties to work and was turned on thinking of her all day long. Talk about a Category 5 freakout. I understand and totally get a women being "turned off" by this and not wanting to see their man dressed up. People have their turn on and turn offs. I'm now in an amazing same sex relationship. Right after my wife left me, a close, dear "straight" friend of mine told me his feelings and....umm...made me his. I dressed for him a few times as a bedroom thing and it drove us both wild, so i've been pushing it further and further. I'd like to have a female in my life supportive of this...but after having endured my horrible ex-wife I'm not sure how safe I feel trusting women.
    Last edited by GretchenJ; 11-03-2018 at 09:53 AM. Reason: edited for language

This is EXTREMELY RARE!! You are so very fortunate to have such a RARE, UNUSUAL WOMAN AND WIFE!!!! So many on here are in the opposite situation with wives that hate CDing, and many are DIVORCED now.

I am also very fortunate to have a wife that actually encourages me to "doll-up". I am of the opinion that those who are intolerant of their partners' interests and turn-ons, are manifesting low self-esteem. Unfortunately that condition seems to be irreversible. Jaye

Jaye, I tend to agree! I think I'm a strong personality, and for sure I've picked a mate (and she, me) that is as strong or stronger. We're equally yoked as they say. My wife positively lights up when she comes home to find me dolled up.

You are truly blessed to find your soulmate. Caring about each other, opening the doors to explore life together with open minds. I was married 20 years before the crossdressing need surfaced, and it hit hard. My wife at first was very quiet and concerned. I quickly learned she was afraid of the unknown ahead and I fully understood that. It took a little while for her to understand but she learned I was not going anywhere, loved her as she is my soulmate and would never do anything to hurt her. Soon after we found our comfort zones. She does not spend time with me dressed but is very understanding and supportive and we are open in discussions and even discussing clothes and make up. I have learned a lot from her and I think she appreciates my interest in her, we talk about different looks and even shopping together(Me in male mode). I think fear and the unknown can derail a relationship. Also seeing a spouse in a new way you never thought existed can be a shock and for some worse. I new my wife's beliefs and character before I told her and I would not have told her if it had not become such an internal stress point affecting me. She understands this and supports me. We are a team there for each other. Not every one can handle this I am lucky but I knew this when I met her.

So it's my birthday today. First since starting crossdressing. In male mode, I'm just not into 'stuff', so my poor wife was always at a loss for what to get for me. And I never particularly wanted anything. TONIGHT however, she gifted me with a new dress, a new skirt, a Silk'n Infinity, a bag load of new makeup and … most importantly … some reese's peanut butter cups! (lol)

armchair philosopher ElianaFrozenflame's Avatar
    Happy birthday, Macey! Hope you and your wife enjoy your day!

We did, and are! And she brought home sushi from my favorite place so I didn't have to bother with dinner