Thread: No issues at the Mall today

No issues at the Mall today

just got back from my mall trip today. IF anyone noticed me-- there was no indication. Folks are in their phones, or otherwise not paying any att.. Out by 10 -- back by 12;15. Just over 2 hrs- bout my limit. "Might have been called ma am- but not sure. The usuall "kiosk attendant" seeking customers. With my Pink earbuds in -- don't know what she said. Only issue today was with the flats I wore---not sufficient for walking on the rocks that I have to traverse to get in=out of my apt. went in one mall store- shoe dept encore-- found some I liked, but no wides. Strolled thru the GW store- but no purchasing. No SA encounters. Did avoid the ladies rooms. No problems. SO-- for those afraid to Get Out There---go ahead and try it!! Folks wont care--other than maybe teen groups(can be brutal)- or smartmouth kids. The more you are out in public- the easier it will be!! Keep Blending! Toni G..
    "Seen by Many---Clocked by Any??"
    In the Snowbird Zone

I am glad you had a good experience.

I concur about the teen groups. It is a verbal pissing contest with us being the target. Fortunately these groups are usually easy to spot and avoid.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

I can't be out and about Toni because of the small town I live near and other small towns but with a mall is about 80 miles. I'm proud of you though for getting out and supporting the cause. Thank you and it really sounds as though you've had a great day. If those flats were tough walking thru the rocks I bet heels would be out of the question.

Glad you had a good experience! Sounds like a fun trip.

Good work Toni.
    I am yet to step out in public as Kimber. Sounds like so much fun!

Kimber..x

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    People really don't care or pay that much attention honestly.
    I was at Goodwill yesterday and while I was browsing the ladies clothes one lady in her 40s said excuse me can you hold this dress up to my back and tell me if its going to be too short?
    I said OK be glad to, so while I was holding it up she said she was so glad there was another big girl here about her size to help her.
    I said the dress hem is right at the back of the knees is that OK?
    She said maybe it was a bit too short for her taste and said thank you so much for the help.
    I said you are welcome and went on my way.

Platinum Member
    Happy that you went unnoticed, even on Halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by ToniG View Post
    just got back from my mall trip today. IF anyone noticed me-- there was no indication. Folks are in their phones, or otherwise not paying any att.. Out by 10 -- back by 12;15. Just over 2 hrs- bout my limit. "Might have been called ma am- but not sure. The usuall "kiosk attendant" seeking customers. With my Pink earbuds in -- don't know what she said. Only issue today was with the flats I wore---not sufficient for walking on the rocks that I have to traverse to get in=out of my apt. went in one mall store- shoe dept encore-- found some I liked, but no wides. Strolled thru the GW store- but no purchasing. No SA encounters. Did avoid the ladies rooms. No problems. SO-- for those afraid to Get Out There---go ahead and try it!! Folks wont care--other than maybe teen groups(can be brutal)- or smartmouth kids. The more you are out in public- the easier it will be!! Keep Blending! Toni G..
    Someday I'll be as brave as you. Not today, but someday

yay-animated.jpg Well done Toni That's really nice to hear.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I have been out many times, including in the city center. If anyone has ever said anything I have yet to hear it. People are just too glued to their phones or whatever to notice.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

So happy that you had a great day!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Good for u, Toni! Sounds like a great outing followed my more soon!

Personally? I prefer root canals to venturing out alone to vanilla venues. But, then again? I cannot pass and consider "dressing to blend" akin to wearing a chador out in public----
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Tnx,all! Did go out again for a short dumpster trip in the dusk. Car came in the driveway-- but I was walking away from them- so they saw the back of my skinny jeans. And doc-- that "costume" thing you do is way out of my dept!! All of our sits and preferences are diff--cant 'pass" myself--- but CAN blend -in with the muggles and be just another Lady strolling thru the mall. Walked within ft of ppl that payed no attn. No "road flares=no stares" Toni G..
    In the Snowbird Zone

Toni,
    You are preaching to the converted here, I agree a description of your outing will encourage others to do the same.

I am glad it goes well for you.

Yes, it does become so easy that you will find other more important things to be aware of.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Only time to step out was Halloween last year after make over, what a thrill went to Soma and JJill, SA's couldn't believe it was me. I have tried on clothes in both stores in drab. Maybe Halloween next year.

Toni,

So glad you had such a lovely time. Does highlight then need for comfy shoes though.

Quote Originally Posted by Davina2833 View Post
    Only time to step out was Halloween last year after make over, what a thrill went to Soma and JJill, SA's couldn't believe it was me. I have tried on clothes in both stores in drab. Maybe Halloween next year.
    Davina,

You like Toni (and so many others) have shown you can do it. Why wait for Halloween? Get out there and enjoy.

Sounds like a couple of my mall trips. Gotta keep it short so no bathroom breaks are required. Once out and about you will want to go again, dressing up to stay home looses it's allure once you have been out. I sometimes go to the parks as they are usually few people there and you can take photos without attracting too much attention. But the bathroom breaks are scary indeed! A shopping bag is a good accessory to carry, makes it look like you are really shopping, not just strolling with no purpose. But it's FUN to go OUT!
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Toni, good for you. Most people are to self involved to look around and those who do look around don't care.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I love going out, as Roxanne. It is the new "me!".
    Roxanne Lanyon
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

Reality Check
    Shopping malls are some of our best destinations. Way better than walking around in some dark neighborhood late at night like some do. The more crowded the mall, the easier it is to blend in and pass as a woman doing her shopping. Many malls have unisex or "family" restrooms so we can go do our business or see if our boobs are on straight without a lot of worry.

Unfortunately, shopping malls are falling out of favor around here as the big stores like Sears and Pennys close down. Even if the mall is still open, the crowds are smaller and we may stand out more.
    Krisi

Not being one to waste a gel nail set---took a stroll to the bank Dressed thur aft... Left at 2;15-----back at 4;15. Seen by many--clocked by any? Do get passed by Much Traffic as I stroll back & forth. Was within ft of senior GGs outside the bank---but no one seemed to care. Had the usual cars turning into driveways to avoid--but no real problems. Fired up the Fuji & shot my outfit-- now its Neutrogena wipe time. Keep Blending! Toni G..
    In the Snowbird Zone

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Some of the best interactions for me have been in shopping malls,the one I recall with fondness was with the wee O.A.P. who talked away with me in charity shop,as if it was most natural thing.That was one the first times I realised that you could go about your business dressed with little hassle

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Over the last 10 years, I have gone on a lot of outings. I have done almost everything dressed at least once. I present male and wear women's clothing (skirts and dresses). I try to dress to maintain my masculinity. I dream of the day when a woman says, "I want to have that outfit!" to me.

I think society (in the US) is becoming more disinterested in crossdressing. It is not as interesting as we and our wives think it is.
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

Reality Check
    Unfortunately, not all of society is disinterested in crossdressing. For some folks you may be the first man they've ever seen wearing women's clothes and they might not be as accepting as you would hope. Men have been beaten and even killed for wearing women's clothes. It's not common but it happens and it's something you need to be aware of. Be careful out there.
    Krisi