Thread: Reflecting on Halloween past (long post)

Reflecting on Halloween past (long post)

Many years along my ex and I decided to host a Halloween party at our house With friends and coworkers. While talking over what costumes to wear with a friend she said since we were hosting the party we should be host and hostess with me being the hostess. They had me try on some of my wife cloths to see if anything fit. Back then I was only 130 lbs so almost everything fit. Our friend worked for Mary Kay and said she would do my makeup at her house the night of the party. She also had a wig I could use plus she knew some one who had heels that would fit me.

The day of the party they had me shave my legs (for the first time) and my chest and arms. Had me put on bra and panties with a garter belt and hose almost lost it. Then she gave me these pads to put in the bra telling me not all women are built to fell out a bra. I now are forms for us plus a slip. Then she had me put on the skirt and blouse then she did my make up. After she was done she put the wig on me and fixed it. Then had put on the heels and try walking in them for the first time in heels that fit.

When I looked in the mirror for the first time I knew I wanted to do this all the time. I went back to them house my wife didn't know it was me. During the party I answer the door a young man with his date from my office ask if this wasn't a costume party why wasn't I dressed. When I said I was in my male voice. He you look great. Had one man hit on me who didn't know. I stay dressed all night even after everyone left. Took off the skirt and blouse to go to bed. Then got dressed again in the morning. That's when the marriage started falling apart. And that's when I knew I couldn't stop.

Would I do it again YES. I love dressing up.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Gold Member
    I can relate; My wife would dress me up in a french Maid outfit on Halloween, complete with
    fish net hose. It felt great. at the end of the night, I did not want to get undressed.
    But the next day, I had to go to work, so it all came off.
    Rader

Well it was not Halloween for me but a Saturday night party, my girlfriends did me up and supplied a date for me.

I had been doing it regularly but this was a clincher for me.

Halloween was one of those things that just happened annually.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Funny, Glenda. I had a similar Halloween experience but with opposite results!

Many years ago my wife and I exchanged genders for a big Halloween bar party. Only, unlike u, I was the typical buffoon guy in female dress. $3 wig, beard and stash, balloon boobs, etc. A drunk guy popped one of my boobs. My wife, in male dress and demeanor, wanted to punch him out!

The evening made such an impact on me, I promptly forgot about it until 10 years AFTER I began dressing out of the blue years later!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The lady who did my makeup was a sales person for Mary Kay and was trying to sale Mary Kay to the women at the party. Saying how good I looked being a man they would look better.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN