Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is left handed?

Who is left handed?

I heard a statistic that as much as 70%of those who are transgender are left handed. I myself am ambidextrous. But I probably should have been left handed, my handwriting is appalling!!!

I'm left handed,as I can only write with my left hand. I am ambidextrous,as I do most other things with both hands.
    Last edited by Robin777; 10-31-2018 at 05:54 PM.

That's an interesting statistic! I'm left-handed, too, but mostly when it comes to writing. Other things (swinging golf clubs & baseball bats, for example), I do right-handed. I've always wondered if there were others who weren't 100% lefties...now I know!
    It's spelled Marika, but it's pronounced Janey!
    Appreciate the beauty in the current moment, because the past is gone and tomorrow never comes.
    Janey's Amost Secret Crossdressing Blog: http://marikajaye.blogspot.com

+me

I do use my right hand a lot but I think left handers in general are much better with their non-dominant hand than righties; we have to be because so many things are designed for use with the right hand so we naturally just use it a lot more. Look where the controls are on your microwave, vending machines etc.

I'd never heard of a relationship between left handedness and transgender people. I'm mostly left handed and ambidextrous. For some things that I haven't done in a while I don't know which hand to use because it feels right using either. My handwriting (left handed) is atrocious despite my best efforts.
    Last edited by nikkiwindsor; 10-31-2018 at 08:58 PM.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I am right handed, but can do 95% with my left, only neat writing defeats me.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

I am left handed but swing golf clubs, bat, whatever right handed. I can do many things either way so i guess I am ambidextrous.

I'm a goofy foot when surfing or skateboarding, does that count?
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Right handed mostly but I deal cards left handed and have no issues driving right hand drive cars(had a 1961 MGA right hand drive) when I was 16 years old.

Scheryl the problem with the way you asked your question meant I wasn't sure if I was allowed to answer as I am completely totally right handed...
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

I'm left handed for everything except writing, in school everyone had to write with the right hand an had lot of problems.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

I am strictly right handed. I am hard of hearing on my left side. Does that count?

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Another lefty

Right handed.
    I never remember wanting to use my left hand.
    However, had I shown indications of being a southpaw as a child, the nuns would have 'corrected' me.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Left handed here too.Playing soccer I'm right footed

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

right handed, = I thought it was guitars that made us crossdressers/transgender

Aspiring Member
    I'm completely right handed. The only (almost) thing I use my left hand for is to keep my watch from sliding off my wrist.

I'm right handed but my mother was left handed and it took her forever to teach me how to tie my shoes.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Right handed but I might be left footed.

My left hand is only good for holding my wristwatch and displaying my polished nails.

- Diane

I am right handed the only thing my left hand does is hold my beer!
    Hhhhhmmmmm BEEER!

Ambidextrous, I would see the doctor about that!

Me, I am right handed, back in the olden days when hand signals were in vogue and road rage was not the left hand got a lot of use.

I find the left hand compliments the right hand anyway.

Quite useful. :-)

70 percent? Naah!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

genuine 100% leftie, but funnily since being on hrt have had dreams of playing sports right handed - go figure ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Right handed mostly but I deal cards left handed and have no issues driving right hand drive cars(had a 1961 MGA right hand drive) when I was 16 years old.
    Right handed but I can do quite a lot with my left even writing poorly, which stems from breaking my right wrist in my teens just before some written exams.

I don't believe that being left or right handed is relevant to whether or not you can drive left or right hand drive cars (LHD or RHD). I frequently switch between LHD and RHD vehicles, having two of each, but the only real difference is the gear shift. In those nations that drive on the left and generally have RHD vehicles, you instinctively use your left hand to change gear, whether you are left or right handed. Switching between driving on the left or right side of the road has never been a problem for me and have been doing so for 40 years often with LHD whilst driving on the left and RHD on the right. I have driven LHD and RHD whilst crossdressed and in heels, but LHD is usually more comfortable as there is space to rest the left foot, which is only really available in RHD automatics. Sorry, driven off topic.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

Aspiring Member
    Mostly right handed, but when wielding a club or bat, then I tend to the left.