Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it just the clothes or your over all presentation?

I don't get to dress as often as I would like, so sometimes it's the time I have that limits how much I am dressed. Sometimes being able to wear some lingerie with heels or be able add a little makeup and a wig is the most I can do. A few times when I've been able to fully dress I absolutely love looking in the mirror and seeing the feminine me.

Personally speaking, it is not just the clothing, rather it is the entire sensual experience of transforming myself into a woman both outwardly and inwardly. Along with the clothing and breast forms, I love to apply lipstick, mascara, shadow and highlights as a prelude to becoming Jaye. Truth be told, I probably enjoy becoming a woman more than most women enjoy being a woman. I am not just "crossdressing", I am personifying my attraction to true feminity.
    Jaye

At home, I regularly wear female clothes and shoes, sometimes also nail polish and lipstick. I don't like wigs, breast forms and bras that much, so I only use them when necessary. But when I go out, I try to present myself as a woman as best I can and I wear full makeup and all the necessary items to do so.

Sometimes it's just half an hour wearing a skirt while enjoying a coffee at home, other times a trip out fully dressed, but usually something in between. If I'm making the most of the moment I'm happy

For me its lingerie and clothes, i dont feel the need for make-up and wigs. Though some breast forms would be interesting. Besides that i wouldnt even be close to looking female.
    But i guess you never know what the future holds.

For me, its all or nothing. Has to be head to toe, fully made up, forms, wig.
    Nothing less will do.

I have to go for the whole thing from head to toe.
    OMG the feelings I get when I look in the mirror and see a beautiful looking woman looking back at me is total fulfillment .

Love to be a girl.

I always prefer going all the way; head to toe, fully en femme.
    Real Life often dictates I must limit my dressing, so I under dress and almost always wear a bra and panties. I wear earrings (hoops primarily) all the time.
    I dress for therapist sessions and weekly support group meetings. I dress in full for board meetings of the non-profit I am supporting. It's for transgender programs.
    Love it when I can dress all out with wig and makeup. It brings out the best in me and my appearance.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Olivia I am in all the way when I transition to female; all in, all the way. Just love it so,

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

Quote Originally Posted by JayeDee View Post
    Personally speaking, it is not just the clothing, rather it is the entire sensual experience of transforming myself into a woman both outwardly and inwardly.
    Jaye
    Yep, Danielle is in the all or nothing group. A huge part of my crossdressing satisfaction is to look as convincingly female as possible which includes a convincing tuck and all the little details such as painting my toenails. If I am rushed and don't get to paint my toenails or glue on false nails Danielle feels incomplete. A little vain I realize but since Danielle time is only once every few weeks (or more) I always try to take full advantage of enjoying a TOTAL transformation.

The only time it is not a complete transformation is when new clothes arrive and I try them on for sizing or when I experiment with old outfits to see if I can wear them differently.