Thread: Hoarders?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only
    I have always been about quality over quantity so I don't get the whole hoarding thing. Do members here really wear or even just try on a piece of clothing that you have 100+ of? I do understand collecting and that seems to be something different. Collectors will be after a specific item because of craftsmanship, rarity, design, etc. and will do exhaustive search for just that particular item. In contrast, some members here have such massive amounts of something it seems they are just buying it because.

Compared to some (GG or otherwise) I probably have a large collection of shoes, lingerie, leggings, makeup, or whatever. But, nothing is added without a specific reason. Different leggings depending on type of activity or circumstance (floor based dancing, sweaty activities like boxing or martial arts, cold days...). Different shoes and lingerie to coordinate with particular clothing types.

I never buy anything just because it's cheap and it will expand my stash. Everything in my closet is pretty well edited and is the result of lots of trial and error.

Are people buying fashion items without thoughts to the way they will actually look on their own body?
    Last edited by kayla_bayarea; 11-02-2018 at 09:44 PM.