Thread: Steffi's Halloween Costume

Steffi's Halloween Costume

As many of you may remember I'm in a local DC girls social group. Of course, we get dressed up for Halloween.

We go out to a semi-public venue about every two months, usually the bar/restaurant of a local hotel.

We all got together this past Saturday for dinner and then drinking, hanging out and karaoke.

Here's my Halloween costume for 2018

Halloween 2018 - Mermaid.jpg

There we a couple of groups of muggles at the hotel, a large group of young teenage soccer girls in town for a competition. These girls were curious, but kind of stand-offish at first, but their curiosity got the better of them when we all got ready to take a group picture. They (and their parents) must have had a dozen cameras taking pics of our group pic. After that, they asked if they could do karaoke with us. There were several groups of a dozen or so girls who joined us in karaoke. It was clear that the girls were having a great time. I think the parents were a little reluctant to have the girls mix with us, but they quickly found out that we were harmless and quite fun. One of the parents approached me as the girls were heading off to their rooms and told me that it was a night that they and the girls would never forget, in a good way.

There was also another group who came to attend a wedding. There were about half a dozen wedding attendees who were staying at the hotel overnight. Some of us talked with them for quite a while.

As a side note, I was one of the winners in the Halloween costume contest and I won a bottle of wine. I took it home and placed it in a prominent place in the kitchen, where my wife was sure to see it. I hoped that she would ask about it to open some form of communication between us. Well, after a day, she did ask about the bottle of wine, since I'm not usually the one to buy wine. I told her that I won it for my Halloween costume. She replied, "Oh, OK". End of conversation.

She obviously had a TMI moment and didn't want to talk about it at all.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 11-02-2018 at 09:32 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    How wonderful that u the others could patiently and effectively mix with vanillas, Steffi. Especially teens!

Great job and probably a for u blast, too!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Happy to hear that you had a great time.

A little more positive prodding and you may get there.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Steffi, Your costume was great. It was a great time and good to see you again.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".