Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Early experience question

I post a pic in other thread about child crossdressing when I was may be in third grade and was dressed as a girl with mini skirt and a wig made with wool, a kind of legging that made me feel great. Yhe other kids laugh on me but for me was the first cding experience.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Aspiring Member
    My childhood was in the 50's. In those days the threat of humiliation from wearing girls clothes was used to modify boys behavior. One incident that was burned into my memory was in the first grade. In the playground boys played with boys, and girls played with girls. One day a girl came to play with the boys. We didn't know any better and just treated her as one of the guys. For some reason the nuns interpreted our boisterous horseplay as molesting. when recess was over the principle came to speak to the whole class. The boys were told never to play with girls or she would have us wear the girl's uniforms. The boys in the class were terrified. The girls in the class were looking forward to seeing their male classmates in skirts. Somehow I knew it was a big bluff, but secretly I hoped I could see my male classmates in skirts too.

I have always felt that part of the screwed up minds of people was the issue of forcing a boy into a dress. Why should this be a punishment? What caused this problem? Now it seems so wrong.

It is an interesting subject. Just a while ago I framed (shadowboxed) a dress that a male friend of mine wore when he was about 3 years old. He told me that as babies all children in their area wore dresses until they were called, not baby, but a child' Once he became a child and had farm chores, he was placed into little-boy clothing. (blue dungarees on the farm).
    My friend proudly displays his dress in his 200 year old farm house.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I remember telling my mom that I wanted to go for Halloween dressed as a girl. I went as a girl in my Mom's wig and some clothes. I was so disappointed that I couldn't wear girl's underwear!