Thread: I love dressing to work from home!

I love dressing to work from home!

Each morning, I brew my coffee and bring the carafe back to my room to get dressed.

I work from home, so it is lovely to be able to enjoy my femme side each morning.

Alas, midday arrives and I return to my drab clothes to go to the gym.

I would never venture out as Veronica, as she has the body of an NFL linebacker.

I return home and get to dress again, which is always so refreshing!

I really enjoy the dressing part most of all, so I will frequently change my outfit and wig, then take photos during each en femme session.

It is such a delight to be Veronica!!
    Veronica

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!!

Sounds like a great way to spend your day. Thanks for sharing your routine. Let see those pictures>
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Hi Teri - Pictures are just for me, as I don't want to be identifiable in public. Photos can be used for the wrong reason by some people out there as well. I hope you understand.
    Veronica

I know what you're saying...while I love to go out dressed, I also love the feeling of freedom of being dressed at home!

Banned Read only
    Veronica, I know the feeling. As a retiree with a still working wife I do get some en femme time. She still works part time but it's always a full day. Yesterday I had time to let Stephanie out of her bottle and work around the house doing domestic chores. She has two days of work scheduled next week. It's nice to have a full days without any reason to change back into my guy clothes.

I crossed the threshold some years ago and I find that getting out dressed is so natural these days.

Maybe for you ....One day... :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

armchair philosopher ElianaFrozenflame's Avatar
    Hmmm.... hopefully, you get some work done as well. j/k!

I love dressing to work from home as well. My kitchen is right next to my office, so I don't bother dragging a carafe there. My home office has a door that goes directly to our back patio. Some days, I'll drag my laptop out there to work as well.

Veronica,

Before retiring I spent many years were I would work from home, some weeks it was only a day to two, others it was for the entire week. Being able to dress casually was just a joy.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I work from home most of the time too and always dress when working from home. It gives me plenty of time to dress without much interruption usually. I get my best work down on my laptop on the couch with my legs curled up under my skirt.

I used to be able to work from home and was able to dress. Unfortunately circumstances change and I have to work out of my office...so sad. Veronica - keep it up.

Aspiring Member
    Veronica, you've described my working day perfectly, well, excepting the going to the gym bit, I have errands and the like to run at lunchtime, but the rest, that's what I do.

I had the opportunity to work from home dressed the other day. I felt I was more efficient and productive in the amount of time I spent working from home than a typical day in the office. I wonder if it was the clothes or the location?

Platinum Member
    Hi Veronica , You should have to buy a ticket to have that much fun. >Orchid .oooo.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Platinum Member
    I work from home one day a week. It’s a welcome opportunity to dress as I prefer, but I also appreciate the lack of interruptions!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I work from home a couple of days a week. Sadly, my company has installed Skype which has put a dampner on things!

Another fun day of dressing and snapping selfies from across the room ... and a little bit of work thrown in to keep the lights on.
    Veronica

I have a very similar routine. Arise at 7:00, walk the dog, have a bagel and some coffee, get Fem with wig, earrings, light makeup, breast forms, and comfortable girly clothes, and get onto the computer and phone by 9:00. I go to the gym two or three times a week, circa five p.m., and agree that it's disappointing to have to get back into Drab to workout. When I lived in Manhattan I belonged to a gym where I would go in female workout gear, and it was fabulous, but here in the Rust Belt it's impossible to do that without risk of being totally Outed; the gym, the grocery store, the booze store, the post office, and the pharmacy are all within a quarter-mile radius, and I'd be sure to meet a neighbor who could identify me from my automobile, if nothing else, if I went to any of those places en femme.

That must have been a great gym! Sounds like you still have a nice routine, StarrOfDelite!

Today, I'm wearing a full body unitard with a bra and breast inserts with heels and a wig.Such a delight!
    Veronica