Thread: Makeup With MOM?

Makeup With MOM?

My mom and I don't get to spend a lot of time together. Her schedule conflicts with mine more often than not. So when she offered to take me to lunch this coming Tuesday due to her having a short day at work, I was thrilled to accept, providing I could shuffle my work schedule around.

Well, I got Tuesday off and early this morning texted my mom that I'd be delighted to join her for lunch on Tuesday. I told her she should pick the spot, since she offered to pick up the tab. "Somewhere skirt-friendly would be great, but I can dress down for the occasion if necessary" is what I texted her next, and very much to my surprise, she named a new spot downtown that fits the bill perfectly.

I'm slowly getting to the point here...

I joked with my mom that maybe I should just go "full female" with a wig and makeup, to which she said "I think I would like that." Woah. Then I mentioned that I'm terrible at makeup and would be happy if, after I'm done priming and highlighting and blending, I don't look like a circus clown. That's when she dropped the bomb. "Bring your makeup to my house and I'll help any way I can."

I've known this woman for over 47 years. She's never been big on makeup. She's also never been the warm & fuzzy lovey-dovey type. She told me that she'll make sure I don't look like a clown and that she would treasure spending time with me, whether it be enjoying a meal or experimenting with makeup. She loves her son and wants him to be happy.

I don't get emotional often, but my eyes watered for a good few seconds, after which I remembered that I'm at work, so there'll be none of that misty eye thing here, buster.

Of course, Tuesday morning I'm going to grab my makeup bag and hustle on over to mom's...Has anyone else had this kind of offer?
    It's spelled Marika, but it's pronounced Janey!
    Appreciate the beauty in the current moment, because the past is gone and tomorrow never comes.
    Janey's Amost Secret Crossdressing Blog: http://marikajaye.blogspot.com

Treasure every moment with your mom! (She loves you for YOU!)

That is wonderful. I never told my mom and she passed a few years ago. Like Shawna said,"Treasure every moment"

All I can say is treasure the moment.

You have to love your Mom and she is sure a keeper.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

This is great, I SOOO want to hear the outcome!

Platinum Member
    Nothing remotely like that has ever happened. My aunt once (jokingly?) mentioned that she was starting a new business selling women’s clothes, and asked if I would like to purchase some pantyhose. At the time, I was in my late teens and had thought I was discretely appropriating my sisters stockings. I demurely declined. Often wonder what would have happened if I said “great, I’d like five pair in nude, taupe and jet black....Q sized, sheer support preferred”
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

armchair philosopher ElianaFrozenflame's Avatar
    No, never happened. Would never happen for me, but that's ok. I still dearly love my mom. I have my wife's help, and she is far more readily accessible, anyways.

As others have already mentioned, treasure every moment!

Silver Member
    Your mom is fantastic. I hope you have many more chances like that to bo d with her.

Marika, what a loving story. Enjoy your time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Love it, love it .... love it! How wonderful. Maybe you should pick up the tab. I love these wonderful stories. Thanks for sharing.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    In my case its far More likely hell would freeze over or the bad fire would be getting stoked for my arrival

Sophie

PS sorry ,meant to say I'm happy for you
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    That is awesome, it shows how much your mom loves you.
    Dana Ryan

That's great girl!

You really have something to look forward to Marika.

Karen

Quote Originally Posted by t-girlxsophie View Post
    In my case its far More likely hell would freeze over or the bad fire would be getting stoked for my arrival.
    Likewise for me: "When the crayfish on the hill whistles..."

However, I'm sure you'll enjoy it Marika

Well I've certainly never had an offer like that. It sounds wonderful, enjoy! (And please come back and tell us all about it).

Yes indeed, treasure this moment and keep it as a sweet memory to look back on in years to come.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Well, I'm off to mom's house. I'm so nervous!! I never feel this nervous when I'm out and about in MIAD mode. Eesh...
    20181106_102734.jpg

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Lunch went REALLY well! The server kept calling us "ladies" as if to make sure I knew she meant all 3 of us. I got compliments from mom, aunt and mom's next-door neighbor on my makeup and overall look. Then, went with my aunt to a couple home improvement stores and went home.

20181106_121327.jpg That's mom on the right, auntie on the left and me (I rarely photograph well!) in the middle.

Afterwards, I decided to take a few more photos, including a couple in the dress I was going to wear today (it's wayyyyyy too short).

20181106_145316.jpg20181106_150413.jpg20181106_150429.jpg
    It's spelled Marika, but it's pronounced Janey!
    Appreciate the beauty in the current moment, because the past is gone and tomorrow never comes.
    Janey's Amost Secret Crossdressing Blog: http://marikajaye.blogspot.com

Outstanding! You make a lovely trio in the photo did mom end up doing some of your makeup?

Actually, no! This was 100% my own makeup job. I think I did alright, though my eye makeup game needs serious work.

I think you did great! Was just curious if mom made good on her promise, but she didn't need to!