Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife's comment made me go silent

Wife's comment made me go silent

Told my wife about how badly my lower legs itch. She told me to use this shower lotion we have. I told her I have and it doesn't help. She then said to shave my legs cause that's what she dose and it works. I just went silent and didn't know what to say. I didn't know if she was joking or being serious. I would love to shave everything below the eyebrows but know I would get a lot of negative reaction from people.
    Just needed to say something. Thanks for listening.

Christina

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Go ahead and shave your legs and see how you like it.
    Oh btw no one is going to know you shaved your legs because you are wearing pants right?
    I never got any reaction from friends when I shaved mine and that was 10 years ago.
    What negative reaction are you worried about? The old are you gay comment?
    Don't worry pro football players shave theirs,Swimmers, cyclists. Boxers, MMA fighters etc.
    Go for it and see if it helps the itching if that was a true statement to begin with. wink wink.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 11-03-2018 at 10:24 PM.

Even when I have been out while wearing shorts, I have yet to have anyone say anything about my shaved legs. I have been doing it for more than five years.

As Tracii said, no one will know if you are wearing long pants. Do that while you experiment to see whether it helps your itching.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Nice opening! - Tell her that -- "You would like to try the shaving she suggested to get rid of the itching - You'll try anything to get rid of it! - would she Help you with some tips on shaving?"...and hopefully you can slowly work from there.

You now have both your wife's approval and a valid non-CDing reason to shave your legs that you can use if anyone asks about them (they won't). What else could you be waiting for? Waste no time getting into the shower with your razor!

- Diane

Melaleuca makes an amazing lotion that you can use to stop any kind of itching (in addition to shaving your legs, of course - now that you have permission).
    Veronica

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!!

Christina,
    I'm sure you've see it on others post. DO WORRY ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK or MIGHT SAY.. They ain't looking at you. Do what makes you feel good. It's your body and if you want to shave off all your hair.. do it, even if your wife wasn't serious. DO IT.
    I did think the same want when I first saved my arms and hands. I was concerned that my co worker might say something. I did it any way and discovered none of them noticed. I now save my ENTIRE body, head to toe except my eye brows, which I did once a couple months ago. My wife noticed after three days, three days!! She didn't like it, I didn't like it so I haven't done it again.
    So if you want to shave your entire body, from head to toe.. I say, as many other here...GO FOR IT!!!

Aspiring Member
    Given the go-ahead like that, I'd be off like shot to get my razor.
    Once done, I'd go back and say that I gave shaving my legs a try and it feels so much better, and thanks for the tip.

It is no big deal!! Shave your legs and be done with it. My legs have been void of hair for about 12 years and no one has said a word about it. Even before I was wearing skirts I mostly wore shorts and now skirts and still nothing.

People do not even care one bit what you do if it does not hurt anyone else.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have to ask do you watch to see if any of your male friends shave their legs?
    Would you make a big deal about it and make fun of them and call them gay if you found out? Of course not.
    Just pointing out how silly your fear is.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I played Soccer for years with leggings,long sleeves hiding my smooth body,before realising whats the worst that can happen,and of course nothing happened at all,guys ain't going around scrutinizing other guys for hairy legs,arms

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Do what your wife says, she suggested it. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Bloody lucky, My wife blames my itchy legs on … - shaving.... and tells me to stop (not happening)
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Shave quick and keep them smooth, they will stop itching, no one will care or notice! I was recently in a swimming pool with 4 of my middle aged guys.. I had the most leg hair . Two of them have no hair at all... i don't know if they shave or just don't have any.. I wish I had started shaving young, before I met my wife (who likes body hair on me)
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Christina, This is an easy one, your wife gives you the ok so there is no reason not to. Crissy

GO for Gold!
    I've been clean shaved for 30 yrs and dont look back!

Go it!

Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Do people normally comment on your personal grooming habits?

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    cpt2669 - I've been shaving my legs for 10 years now. I wear shorts in the summer, and NO ONE has ever noticed or said anything. Shave them! And then the next time you pull on stockings or pantyhose, I guarantee you'll ask yourself why you didn't do it sooner.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Do it!
    As for reactions if you do...you will be surprised at the low number of comments. I was.
    Now it's been 15 years and I can't see going back to being hairy again.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I've had shaved legs for ages (though I never had much hair in the first place) Many people have seen them, no one has ever made a comment. Get that razor out!
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Cheryl,

Been shaving mine for a year now, only time wife asked to to let them grow out was for our annual beach trip, which I did.
    Even though I was wearing women's shorts, no one noticed or said anything. Next year will keep them shaved. Always make sure they are completely shaved when getting pedicure.

Davina

I started shaving, depilating, waxing my legs many years ago when my daughters were young. My legs itched because I was often on the floor playing with the kids and found that carpet fibres etc became trapped in the hairs and caused ecsema or similar. Creams were awful to apply with hair and only offered temporary relief, but shaved legs stopped it altogether.

The only comment I have had in about 30 years was this summer, when my youngest daughter asked my why I had not shaved my legs. I had had several back to back trips before which I would usually get my legs waxed to give a longer hair-free period, but was too busy. Then did not even have time to shave before going on holiday with my daughter and her sons.
    Rachel,

As a crossdresser my personality has several facets. Therefore, I suppose I can be forgiven for being facetious.

Banned Read only
    Go shave your legs. However, I would recommend you have an annual physical examination and be tested for diabetes or pre-diabetes. The first signs of my pre-diabetes many years ago was itching on the lower legs. It was unbearable. It started time wise after eating a dinner/super that included starches; white potatoes, pasta and white rice. Insist upon an A1c test which measures your glucose over the prior two to three months. A fasting glucose test only measures how your body reacts over the prior eight to twelve hours.

I agree with the above posts - just go ahead and shave, most people will either not notice or "turn a hair".

It must be best part of 20 years since I started to shave from the eyebrows down. I've only ever had one question, from a friend whilst I was sitting with him on a settee in his home. He asked why, I gave my answers, and it was forgotten.

Silver Member
    Christina, might your itching problem be something medically related?
    Since your wife gave you the green light to shave your legs, ask her to help by showing you how to do it so you don't butcher yourself. Tell her you went on-line to see what was involved and noticed that it was recommended that the legs be exfoliated first. Ask how she does that and would it help you. Go slowly with her. Don't push things so her green light doesn't change to red.