Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wife's comment made me go silent

Thanks for all the positive words. Wish it was that easy. I wanted to let my hair on my head grow out longer, it is cut buzz style, and she was against it because she thought it had to do with my crossdressing. I truthfully told her it was just something different that I wanted. So if I start shaving she will be afraid it is because of my crossdressing again.

Christina

Aspiring Member
    I shave my legs and I'm an avid cyclist, something all of my friends know. So I never had any comments about my shaved legs, even when wearing shorts in the summertime. This past summer, I came out to them as TG. Well guess what they are still my friends.

The rest of the time, wearing long pants, who's gonna know?

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt2669 View Post
    I wanted to let my hair on my head grow out longer, it is cut buzz style, and she was against it because she thought it had to do with my crossdressing.
    Just a thought, do you dictate to your SO what type of hairstyle she can have? I say this because for many years my wife was opposed to me having both ears pierced. I then decided it was getting done and she would just have to accept it. She did.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    I always shave my legs in the winter. The first time each fall is such a relief. This year, I jumped the gun here on the west coast, thinking warm days were over. Then amazing weather for all of October. So I bit the bullet and went about my usual walks and runs with gym shorts, legs shaved and lotioned. Have not even had a glance to the best of my knowledge, let alone a comment. I also used to wear compression stockings with shaved legs while playing basketball all winter...looking back, what a waste of time...

Reality Check
    If my wife suggested that I shave my legs, I would probably bowl her over running to the bathroom for the razor!

Unless you look like Sasquatch, shaving your legs, especially when the season calls for long pants shouldn't be a big deal. Few people will notice and fewer will comment. And you do have a valid reason if they ask.

Keep in mind, there is some maintenance required. You'll have to shave every few days but it's probably worth it.
    Krisi

My wife made the same comment more than 5 years ago. I have been hairless ever since. Started with the legs and moved upward. My kids asked and I said mom likes it better that way. The hair made her itch in bed as well. Now it has been so long it is no longer a change.