Thread: Finally on the right path.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only

Finally on the right path.

After many years I finally began HRT. I was satisfied with just living as a transvestite. Looking like a woman but not really being one.
    I'm on my fourth month now. Estradiol daily and Finasteride every other day. There is no magic pill that makes you go "POOF! You"re a woman." Things develop much slower than most people are willing to wait. Mother nature has her own plans and she likes to take her own sweet time. Results are often very different from person to person. Patience is a virtue.
    Not much went on during the first two mths.
    It wasn"t until the third mth that I saw what mother nature had im mind. She was working from the bottom up. Not the top down like everyone wants. I noticed because I was standing in the shower and I looked down and said "Damn! You gotta be kidding me?!!" Fat redistribution was doing it"s thing. My butt had gotten fuller and rounder and my thighs too. Even my tummy looked different.Not fat. But softer.
    Nothing happening in the boob department until just recently. I've noticed breast tissue development. More on my left side than right
    I was told this is normal. But both are sore to the touch. It makes you appreciate why they put padding in bras.
    I notice smells more now too.
    But I think the biggest change I"ve noticed had nothing to do with my physical appearance. It is the feeling of well being and contentment that I have now that tell me I am on the right path.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 11-04-2018 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Dosages are not permitted